3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 07.01.20 02:30 pm

Prompt Assembly 4K textures) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi recently I saw a video on YouTube where they showed the Assembly of the textures. Wanted pereproyti with the same textures. But they really need one to download(((( I Tried to search the build, but couldn't find one....Can tell me?
And Yes, here is the link

Another)
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilgroup87 07.01.20

Leonid Naumets
Mods crammed into this game at least 50, plus textures are 4K, and even 4K resolution, with some beautiful ENB to boot. Assembly I've not found one fashion to swing, and even put them in the right order else surprised when a case. Only if you can build from SLMP-GR 2018FE or SLMP-SSE 2018RC2, and stick everything on max in 4K, then maybe something similar will be released.

S
SR3M 07.01.20

Devilgroup87
Hmm, okay, thank you. just do not understand where to download this version
Devilgroup87 wrote:
SLMP-SSE 2018RC2
???? Kind of like rutrekere, but found nothing there.... And is there purely fashion, for stimovsky version..

M
MOTARO 07.01.20

Under these vidoegame have a list of mods that are in the game.

D
Devilgroup87 07.01.20

Leonid Naumets
SLMP-SSE 2018RC2 version, not as colorful as the version SLMP-GR 2018FE, as for me, although everyone chooses what you like.
Now, if that where to swing.
Спойлерhttp://world-of-gamers.net/load/pc/rpg_mmorg/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim_legendary_edition_slmp_gr_2018_final_edition_2013_pc/9-1-0-13812
Спойлерhttp://gostracker.xyz/viewtopic.php?t=5454838

L
Linch2000 07.01.20

Devilgroup87 wrote:
SLMP-SSE 2018RC2 version
I also play in a build of Skyrim LE - SLMP-GR 2018GR (build -cooking game). You can customize the launcher and graphics in the game.
Here are my screenshots.
Spoiler

By the way, in this Assembly there's a lot to distribute. )

N
Nurp 07.01.20

Looking for a Cheap but Good+High Resolution Texture Pack is a texture from Langley (Langley), best pack textures on Ineta NO, only individually. We recommend not to use EN masse 4K textures (only on thing-thing - body armor, etc.), even if you are lucky enough 1080ти be unnerving to lag, believe me )))

K
Kostya_Vong 07.01.20

Devilgroup87
What terrible links... the Author does not even gives these sites, and one of them is a pathetic copy of the events, not even the mirror. It would be better sent
the website to авторуhttp://slmp.Hiili
in the VC группуhttps://vk.com/slmp_mod

S
SR3M 07.01.20

Kostya_Vong
Well, of. the website and group I found. Once I download there. And generally not found where to download. Found only a mention that it will be necessary to download a pirated version along with the mod and would like the net to put the game to the incentive
Devilgroup87
And if I'm going to put on the SE version, wouldn't it be a problem? textures don't usually cause problems, but anything can pop up....It was tested, so to speak...

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Leonid Naumets
If you want a specific build of the VIDOS it is unlikely that you will find,but as you wrote above under the VIDOS have links to mods using NMM everything is put very quickly,most of the time is download,installs all the textures in one click.

S
SR3M 07.01.20

saa0891
Well, Yes, but laziness is strong)))

D
Devilgroup87 07.01.20

Kostya_Vong
And confused because of these direct references to the author? He has no where are the links to download the game. So I threw the fact that he rocked, and checked out. Everything works without registration, SMS etc.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.01.20

The only thing I can advise is torrents download build SLMP.
And the second option is https://evrl.to/articles/59936bca6ec7f763180c13e4/drochibelnyj-skyrim-i-drugie-patologii there is also beautiful, but you have to put all the work, the author describes in detail the whole procedure of installation and the name of mods with links. My personal opinion, I think that the second option will look more beautiful, but the disadvantage is to put it.

4K don't know on the video it looks awesome, too bad these collectors don't post their builds. SLMP everything is beautiful, but in fact, no, the texture is improved, lighting, ENB, and I would like major changes, as you have in the video.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.01.20

Linch2000
What ENB you use, the top?

L
Linch2000 07.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
What ENB I don't know, it is included in the finished Assembly.
Here is what is included in the Assembly.
Launcher

L
Linch2000 07.01.20

Suggest to watch the video that gave Kostya_Vong. Very interesting video about Skyrim LE - SLMP-GR .2018.
Спойлерhttp://slmp.ru

R
Richards 07.01.20

Best to limit the 4K resolution because fashion to 4K fully destabilisateur the game, hell begin to fly. All pictures on the same video, this is a retexture of cities, roads, characters, gear, well, you can still dungeons, all these textures can be found already in 4K or 2K, plus put the ENB, in short the most important thing proper lighting, then it will be felt Grifoni. Still need to play already on speshel version, the most stable game with mods, there's no glimpses of mountains and so on.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.01.20

Linch2000
Yes, I am now playing it, just a chore to view all of the ENB, but I use the top.

Spoiler

L
Linch2000 07.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
And now I understand. ))) No, I installed the game and play (just the grass set up and all sorts of range and saturation of schedule). I didn't set, although you can try. Although in the video, which was uploaded Kostya_Vong, and which I have duplicated, the author talks about all ENB in detail. What ENB it affects looks. So you can pick up the ENB by itself.
I advise you to watch.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.01.20

Linch2000
And no ENB no no. Why do you have the ENB Customizer for completely different looks at different times we rocked.

Spoiler.

L
Linch2000 07.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Well, those screenshots that I showed, and there are those who, after installation of the Assembly I did. But Vision ENB.esp. , what is written in the launcher (I have shown above). I like it. Everyone has their own taste. ))
Here's the screenshots.
Spoiler