3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 07.01.20 02:32 pm

Will discount for Halloween? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Will?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panalemix 07.01.20

if only 10-15%

G
GG4 07.01.20

No.

M
Marvelosi 07.01.20

RTYWD

The game sold quite well, not Sony, Not Jubilee will not allow discounts... Can be very likely for Christmas on December 25. But big discount don't wait.

G
Golova Niksona 07.01.20

May be or maybe not. We do not Vanga. From the Origins closer to winter, there was a discount of 33%, and this sold better than the Origins.

N
Nadoedala 07.01.20

RTYWD
On Halloween typically discounts mainly for scary movies

G
GuyverDark 07.01.20

Nadoedala wrote:
On Halloween typically discounts mainly for scary movies
Owned, as in horror films, and on AC Odissey, except that the suit and steed of some sort, and of weapons something...

d
drs13 07.01.20

Likely to the black Friday and after Christmas there will be discounts, if any, as have the origins that 33% maximum

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.01.20

I figeyu Atagi as necessary ubivtsa assassin and something else on litsuhe to dream and to want, honestly say only a second pokupal litsuhu ,,.and as it turned out nothing further Internet was not permanent and after I can't recall how long ,,.2nd assassin broke.then I try 3or 4 can't remember.all the same ,.the same thing ,,.missed a lot of parts right now,pirates to the origin will end up held.already put pirates to odiseu

F
FOX_Skaynet 07.01.20

what for you litsuhu ????all tzhe most part part,uncounted of uludsheniya engine.graphs ,.1 ,,well 2 at the time was NEW ,,,HIT and then,same thing