3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
J. Marston 07.01.20 02:33 pm

How to make so that the hero did not clean the gun in the bags of the horse? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Take two cool guns, and as soon as I sit on a horse, the hero cleans semitrailer bags, and so on.
Hate wildly. Go to any mission, starts shooting and suddenly it turns out that the hero put the gun on the horse, you forgot to take them and stay only with his dick in his hand.
In settings such is not found.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 07.01.20

J. Marston
And where it you will do? The pockets shove?

n
nibler99 07.01.20

Badfox69
For myself to wear, as worn while on the horse sat down. Or at least a gun from the saddle back wore

m
maxxim1891 07.01.20

But the question arose. Now I have a repeating rifle, if I buy a sniper or any other gun, then I have a carbine that I bought? Or something one? By horse I mean.

J
J. Marston 07.01.20

maxxim1891
If you buy in the store that will remain, will all be on horses. Will always have long and tedious to scroll through the list of weapons.
But if you do it the gun will change to another corpse, then lose forever. Or if out of hand it will knock and you will not notice too goodbye fluff.

Badfox69
Well he carries two guns on the back. And when he sits on a horse for the first few seconds before removed quite successfully with them jumping.

s
sany738666 07.01.20

J. Marston
weapons do not disappear, then you can take the horse

N
Norm112 07.01.20

I hate that you need 100 guns to flip through before your will find

N
Norm112 07.01.20

J. Marston
What you are not what they say.... If the corpse of a gun take, that is in the hands mixed up on the horse and not lost