3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igor0173 16.09.19 02:39 pm

Questions about control on the keyboard,gamepad,steering wheel (Race Driver: GRID)

and it is possible in the game to change the sensitivity of the controls and then just press the wheel just turned sharply ?
If not difficult help please
240 Comments
Sort by:
b
bomzhkolyadun 16.09.19

YEAH I noticed that too, you in settings looked can there exist usually in Toca Race Driver 3 to do you can change the sensitivity on the keyboard like on the steering wheel and the car turned smoothly.

i
igor0173 16.09.19

All the same, I found how to make the management smoother

Steering Deadzone – 0%
Steering Saturation – 50%
Steering Linearity – 2
Acceleration Pedal Deadzone – 35%
Acceleration Pedal Saturation – 90%
Brake Pedal Deadzone – 40%
Brake Pedal Saturation – 70%
"Wspomaganie" all to off.

W
Wofka 16.09.19

The beginning of a career... Port. Start from the last place: 12 out of 12.
I spent TWO hours (!!!) tried to come first. That can hurt, or help.
I this track with closed eyes have learned to pass. Already in the 3rd turn first.
But any shit will happen again, and again. Bliiiin I*beep*.
Management-demidenkoa, as in many games from Codemasters.
Enrage developers.

s
smolloff 16.09.19

When I was younger, too, could not.. in the DIRT to play.. early in the race, constantly cons and where it slid on almost every turn, not so long ago decided to play again, went through the first stage in the game with the first attempts)

B
Barfin 16.09.19

2Wofka
Just get used to the controls)
Many say that managing the floor full, but I think it's not so! It on the contrary very much, that you just have to adjust)

W
Wofka 16.09.19

Tried on the controller, Run n Drive, on the Momo steering wheel - not comfortable. Kick some.
A couple of hours soared clean settings (linearity, etc) sucks.

I love simulation games(especially racing), but I hate the morons that produce beautiful games with cool graphics, physics and stuff, but, Mlyn, with gaven control.
I hesitated to bathe for an hour to come first.
Conclusion: blow the game anyways.

PS: can someone be funny, but the coolest game in terms of physics+control F1 Racing Sim Monaco(from Ubisoft) for ring and Burns Rally rally. All. Moreover, Monaco GP2 toy somewhere in ' 98(!).
Playing in the GRID, like in NFS do not use the pedal brakes. =((( Shit.

L
Lexa_nfs 16.09.19

>>>Wofka
you like NFS do not use the pedal brakes.
here you are wrong to slow down we must vuletich of course not before every corner somewhere just enough to throttle it all depends on the angle of turning and speed.

B
Barfin 16.09.19

2Wofka
Calm down! I also have a MOMO I also tried to connect, finally gaveno... But the clave-chic and Shine if you get used to, so Nitsche not necessary to remove! Go to train)))

P
PiN4eT 16.09.19

Wofka
apparently fingers are not from that place grow,the game is difficult,but if predacide the 3-4 place is not difficult.
Tyb is better not 2 hours in the settings of the sat, and went the girl gave a beer=))

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

Wofka
I sogloshus, the game is not easy. Impossible the first time to pass the route because the creators have combined incompatible! They make the game terribly beautiful and terribly realistic in management etc. It's all very distracting from the road. But the second time is to come first, personally I do not cause much difficulty if only the opponents under the nose to spin and it will not be because of them love exactly blaisse!))) The helm I have no sorry but I will go soon to buy! Can anybody advise which brand to take a look at first, so many of them))) And so I'm very happy!!!

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

And by the way, I passed Colin McRae DIRT for 2days))))) And was very pleased!))))

T
Tonny Boy19 16.09.19

Злобный93-If raschityvaet on the buzz game on the wheel,get the Logitech GT 25,but the money he is not small!

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

hopping about hope in the area of 10K?

T
Tonny Boy19 16.09.19

Well, I bought (In Kyiv)for UAH 1,500.You have it somewhere 5000 and a tail!

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

okay I hope don't pull the money away!))

W
Wofka 16.09.19

>>Lexa_nfs
Forgot to do that is brake. Just slow down and rally was part of the rotation... anywhere.

>>Barfin
A NAF steering wheel then? =)))

>>PiN4eT
Better than wine and chocolate =).

>>Злобный93
I'm certainly not as cool as you. Two days of Dirt couldn't.
But I'm on the Audi R8 on the track in Myachikovo ripped (in real life), and as I said the instructor, the best. =) Here's the R8 control - super. And the Grid is shit.
And the fact that some will say that, they say, should petrocasa more - not right...
If the developer will release a game where turning left you have to press the button to the right you also say: garbage, you just have to get used to???

B
Barfin 16.09.19

2Wofka
Steering wheel for Sims and joysticks for arcade games))
I occasionally play Current РД3, that's where the wheel is finally imprisoned...
PS the Audi R8 is cool! If in real life riding the hood! If not picdish of course)

S
SWH 16.09.19

Configure manage properly and all will be type top, if it is not clear what is meant by these items in settings, then here http://grid.3dn.ru/faq read question number 19, there is a translation and explanation of the settings wheel.

S
Snaryad 16.09.19

Th machine control with a light tap to the right or left puts strong machine to play, what can th something in the settings to disable need?

Z
Zlobnyy93 16.09.19

In short, in the control settings in the last line put:
Steering Deadzone – 0%
Steering Saturation – 50%
Steering Linearity – 2
Acceleration Pedal Deadzone – 35%
Acceleration Pedal Saturation – 90%
Brake Pedal Deadzone – 40%
Brake Pedal Saturation – 70%
"Wspomaganie" all to off.
Whew!! The control will be smoother!