3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tobias Reaper 07.01.20 02:34 pm

The failure of the Millennium? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The gameplay looked flushed and there were fears, it's pretty pathetic. And very much evident reskin GTA 5. Surely the game will become the main failure of the Millennium?
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Lepilin 07.01.20

The answer is obvious, just someone has no console.

K
Kryogen 07.01.20

Tobias Reaper
This will be game of the year, can you put me in Wang

B
BarackKamacho 07.01.20

Can the fact that it is in this game pathetic

T
Tobias Reaper 07.01.20

BarackKamacho
No different from the boring GTA 5. Bow passes through the hat.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Started. And maybe GTA5 this is a reskin of the first RDR? The first RDR and GTA4 reskin?

S
Sithomazafakatron 07.01.20

Not a failure, just overrated game, hamsters rock will defend and justify to the latest

B
BarackKamacho 07.01.20

Tobias Reaper
What does it mean no differences? Is the game different setting as the minimum with a completely different approach

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Tobias Reaper wrote:
Bow passes through the hat.
Spoiler

G
Gvinpin.93 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
It is not an indicator, my opinion was always this : the game only goes to the console? - then it should be no bugs, freezes and glitches.
It is a pity that the campaign, for some it has become the norm

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Gvinpin.93
Bugs in games were the norm 30 years ago, still find them.
This does not mean that if the bow goes through the hat, from the failure of the Millennium. I even discuss it you don't want to write anything in response.
Gvinpin.93 wrote:
the game only goes to the console?
Still not out, played without the updates the first day.

i
inad 07.01.20

Rogue Millennium.

G
Gvinpin.93 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
30 years ago, bugs ? The text went? Can't remember a single game with visual bugs except for nes, and games like Ultima in this regard, even not worth discussing

H
Hattack 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_ wrote:
Bugs in games were the norm 30 years ago
Ahh... Monomac. That what my grandfather once said that he chess with Domino podlagivala...

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Hattack
Good thing your grandfather didn't whine on the Playground about it )

I
Ioannn 07.01.20

Sadomasoquismo
Not a failure, just overrated game, hamsters rock will defend and justify to the latest
I'm not a rock fanboy, but even I know that the game will be a masterpiece).

G
Gauguin 07.01.20

Will be game of the generation, scrinia.

S
S.t.e.n 07.01.20

Tobias Reaper wrote:
Bow passes through the hat.
It must be so..Luk at each step touches the hat, the hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....
Spoilersa falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....hat falls to the ground..Picked up, dressed again, took a step....

If a comment gets 20 thousand likes, in your next comment I will tell you how the bow should behave when interacting with the hat, if you start to ride a horse.

V
Vano_Strelok 07.01.20

Plus the author. But the bend - not the failure of the Millennium and, just an ordinary fine in the open world. The fact that all the facts about the game were somewhat exaggerated, it was unfortunately clear by the sad experience of GTA V.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

But and examination of YouTube arrived...

G
Garry3Fingers 07.01.20

Tula Potsik
Will be tomorrow until the evening expert twitch reviews to read, and there already to play with you.