3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White Wine Taster 07.01.20 02:34 pm

Cockrin and Mamaev. What do you think about the situation?

Two players-major was severely beaten in the Parking lot of a man who expressed his nedovolstvo when kicking everything in the car, the players and got to his car. Then as if nothing happened at Kokorin and Mamaev went to a cafe near where it was very noisy. One of the attendees made a remark, after which the players repeatedly hit his chairs. I think it's clear that the majors will, as always, off the justice system.
33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

White Wine Taster
What is there to think, they would better themselves on the field showed. I'm great, I'm a hero, I overcame the illness star. Here Komarinyh and Mamewah in miniature on the website are a dime a dozen. If I can't afford the game from 2000 to 6000, but you can't, you bitch at me to breathe right have not. We must remember the simple truth that there is a time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. Sooner or later your attitude will backfire. Oh yeah forgot about our brilliant people. Mamaev colorise.

T
Tayvl 07.01.20

White Wine Taster wrote:
I think it's clear that the majors will, as always, off the justice system.
Not a fact. They beat no simple laborer, and a large official. It is now clear that conciliation is not likely to be. Football career for them, most likely, will end.

A
Avalanche02 07.01.20

What rotten people live in this country! If it was a fight of ordinary people then all participants just would keep in jail a maximum of 3 days would be released as it always happens when the cops rolled fighting. But no, it's the players, it's famous people. Famous people do not have the right to have the flaws of an ordinary person. We hate the successful person who keeps the child while we plowed the garages pressured bulls. What right did he have now to live better than we do?! And everywhere are now screaming - term, colony, 5, 7, 10 years. Who is the greatest? Sorry, will be indicative of punishment. Love in this country a public execution, to another was bad, especially famous and successful. Russia is the real middle ages.

W
Wing42 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
Since RF is medieval, the middle ages, the players will buy indulgences from the court, then the court will punish those boors who dared to point out the domestic football stars, what they're doing wrong. In the medieval ages famous and rich people getting away with it because they are famous and rich.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

Wing42
No sorry to say it, but it seems you're right I wonder how much it will cost the court life of indulgence? Well driving on the opposite lane or the sidewalk, inhibit you, and you in the window bumazhechki.

j
jax baron 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
In General, the law in real life im 20 years since they two sent to the hospital, then everything was disturbed, a hooligan in a public place,hit chinovnika and this is unfortunately the same term has,ruined property in the restaurant so that they can still file out of the restaurant 20 years shines as they want without penalty the type of hooligan

k
kolobok1184 07.01.20

What is there to think, dogs - dog's death.

W
Wing42 07.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
...how much it will cost the court life of indulgence?
The courts are still not completely stupid to give\to sell a lifetime of indulgences. Much more profitable for them to sell single copies to a poor sinner every time was forced to buy securities again. Another thing is that rates, say, beating up or noise in public places will vary.

A
Avalanche02 07.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
jax baron
It may well be that this is a setup and the boys provoked the conflict. It is very suspicious when there is a fight and quickly the video appears, the more suspicious when the participants are famous people even more suspicious that the video with the most convenient angles where never out of the frame does not fall out of the participants, even in FullHD resolution. Very similar to the paid services.

And you with speed and relish as Kokorin and Mamaev accidentally stumbled, obviously caught in someone's setup. But of course in this case you have no idea what Kokorin and Mamaev each over the years arranged dozens of football tournaments for children. Have you ever good in his life did so to condemn them?

j
jax baron 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
Often they ostautsya well, it is about the children waved to society would help us in Russia many children suffer terrible diseases would help and not every time wideloads all over the country

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 07.01.20

By the way, few people know, but they live together. Marriages with women they are bogus. If you're able to avoid real punishment, then to go to France and play for the team even 2nd division will be a success. There is such a family will be exemplary. Moreover, that's how eager they are ready to defend the new European values. I can see future headlines: In Russia again oppress gays, Sanctions for infringement of the rights of minorities in Russia.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

White Wine Taster wrote:
Two players-major was severely beaten in the Parking lot people
Everything is simple: declare the cops, the investigation, the verdict of the court. There are witnesses, video also, problems for the justice no.
White Wine Taster wrote:
I think it's clear that the majors will, as always, off the justice system.
Not sure, because there is a public outcry, the public. Although the fact that it was thanks to public works justice... a sad picture emerges. Have long been drawn many times...
Аvalanche02 wrote:
Famous people do not have the right to have the flaws of an ordinary person.
If you're a public person, you on the debt moral obligation to try to be perfect as much as physically and mentally capable. This is understandable: young people look up to such, and therefore such persons have to be perfect.
Аvalanche02 wrote:
We hate the successful person who keeps the child while we plowed the garages pressured bulls. What right did he have now to live better than we do?!
Stupid exaggeration.
Аvalanche02 wrote:
Love in this country a public execution, to another was bad, especially famous and successful.
Broke the law, beat the man to answer that. It is not punishment and justice. I hope that they will be condemned as equal to ordinary citizens, because before the law everyone is equal like.
Аvalanche02 wrote:
guys provoked the conflict.
A chair on the head hit what? A wheelbarrow break, why?
Аvalanche02 wrote:
And you with speed and relish as Kokorin and Mamaev accidentally stumbled, obviously caught in someone's setup.
Leave speculation behind the scenes, it's too much )) Won Zhirinovsky walked and stumbled, fell, got up, went on the stage, and? Also the setup? 8)

K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
This is not their first trick.

W
Wing42 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
Аvalanche02 wrote:
Have you ever good in his life did so to condemn them?
I've been doing. And unselfishly, and not ostentatious.

Smelly hundredweight eggs
Smelly hundredweight of eggs wrote:
I can see future headlines: In Russia again oppress gays, Sanctions for infringement of the rights of minorities in Russia.
In Russia in General would do well to equate gay marriage to the manifestation of extremism and to give them a realistic time frame.

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Not sure, because there is a public outcry, the public. Although the fact that it was thanks to public works justice.
In Russia, wanted to spit on public outcry. However, with such a low cultural and intellectual level resonant companies, coupled with his paltry level of social responsibility it is not surprising.

M
Masky76 07.01.20

Need competent to make laws in respect of elite and public men.And the fact that guilty is 100% on the video you can see that a well was not wanted and wanted blood!

p
pekabir 07.01.20

this, with a tatoo on the neck exactly bum raped like crazy in the area

r
requiemmm 07.01.20

Brawled, broke, to care who was sleeping...what is there to discuss, there is the criminal code. In it there is an excellent article providing for years of community service. Give them a broom and forth to sweep the streets, for educational purposes. And to really broke, and was celebrated in hindsight.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
You know dude is easy to do good when you drive Bentley's and get two and a half million herbs per year.Well, we are not a pop star not too all patrons. That's when you 300 or five hundred rubles donate to last thousands this is good. But if 1000 or 5000 thousand dollars to spend annually from it is the Ponte 2500000 + tax can go.

A
Avalanche02 07.01.20

It turned out that drove first started coming, they poured guys last words, mate peremat, that is provocation in the face. I really hope that justice will prevail and children will justify, because no sane person will tolerate when patronizing cattle watering you slop. The normal response is to shut mrazota.

And the ideal would be to punish all the local mommy prosecutors who have unsubscribed to the thread.

W
Wing42 07.01.20

Аvalanche02
Аvalanche02 wrote:
It turned out that drove first started coming, they poured guys last words, mate peremat, that is provocation in the face.
It is clear that it turned out. At such salaries the players are still not revealed, and to condemn the hapless uodate much easier than the stars of the national football.

Аvalanche02 wrote:
And the ideal would be to punish all the local mommy prosecutors who have unsubscribed to the thread.
And one mommy's lawyer at the same time.