3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arthur412 07.01.20 02:34 pm

Corsairs to each his own (Corsairs: Return of the Legend)

How to open console?
debugwindow = 1 does not help
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 07.01.20

No way. If Artmann manages to break or even just try, the later your health will be 1 (one), then even if next to you sneezes, you immediately go to heaven:)))
Topics for one question it is forbidden to create.
The theme of any cheats to the Dogs here http://forums.playground.ru/korsary_vozvraschenie_legendy/757478/

L
Lexinton 07.01.20

Cm. http://www.playground.ru/cheats/korsari_3_kagdomu_svoyo_sovet_poluchenie_deneg-49866/

S
SLAVN 07.01.20

This is when excess matchmakers
Lexinton
I'm not interested. I you cheaters never understood and will never understand.

L
Lexinton 07.01.20

arthur412
Everything is correct in CCS console does not work at the expense of the fact that in essnce ENGINE as DLL STORM removed a few lines which start the very Debugnow Console I saw this difference in the data files....

L
Lexinton 07.01.20

NICE
After the beginning of the repetition to cititi that's fine, but in other things it is my opinion...

F
FinistEG 07.01.20

Totally agree!
Games are made to relax.
We are the dinosaurs, which started since the beginning of the series and sit on it until now.
BUT! There is a new generation that trained on the Codes Bathilda, Assassin, Krissah and the like and who have an opinion no graphics = game bullshit, no arrows leading points of the story = the game is bullshit and that his brain to work - this is generally = the game SUCKS!!! And write on the forums, and if anyone is playing, the question on passing the simplest of places - the darkness.

S
SLAVN 07.01.20

There is a new generation that trained on the Codes Bathilda, Assassin, Krissah and the like and who have an opinion no graphics = game bullshit, no arrows leading points of the story = the game is bullshit and that his brain to work - this is generally = the game SUCKS!!!
FinistEG
But with this horseradish argue. Yes, and initially the addon, which then Accella turned into a game, made for fans, and no it is not for shkoloty, which groans and sprays poison in all forums about KKS.

L
Lexinton 07.01.20

NICE
This is when excess matchmakers
pix.PlayGround.ru
So our GG getting the damn gem itself has become a living dead, so no one can kill himself peredvigaetsya like a zombie

X
Xiona 07.01.20

played in KKS, but mi seems that KKS like that... unfinished... like a lot but chegoto lacked...