3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 07.01.20 02:36 pm

Farts burn (The Crew 2)

Long ago he took the first CRU: willfully more than a hundred hours. Yes, the game was clumsy and wooden, but quite playable. Overall not regretted the money spent on the gold edition
Then take horizon 3 and felt full all evolution graphics, physics, and study the world.
And a month ago broke into Horizon 4. It's just an orgasm: physics, graphics, optimization (fx8350, 16gb, gtx1060(6)OC) at maximum settings gives a perfectly smooth LOCKED 60 fps without any problem. In General happiness.

And then I finally get to Crewe 2. Also a gold edition, of course. And what do I see???
The graphics on the level of the first part, as in the first part of the MIRRORS JUST yet!!! physics in games in 2008 and it will be better and most importantly OPTIMIZATION. On the same config, where the horizon shows 60, Then 45-55 with posadkaya to 30 and it graphics 2012
Baaaaaaaack? Why is it produced?
36 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 07.01.20

william1992 wrote:
Why is it produced?
There are no extra money.
william1992 wrote:
Baaaaaaaack?
On crutches,and if technical terms->Well optimization and you think you know how)

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.01.20

william1992
Not a fan of racing,but I say so with many games in terms of graphics.The demands increase and the dialogue on the spot marking.Hence the drawdown.

w
william1992 07.01.20

RPOCLABB
Seriously. Day before yesterday I played in Horizon 4,and yesterday launched CRU 2. Feels like in a time machine and climbed back to ten years ago

w
william1992 07.01.20

[Denis]
I noticed somehow honoapiilani games come out under the publisher Jubilee

v
vigo24 07.01.20

william1992
Totally agree. Do not buy more games from yubikov only torrent edishen

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.01.20

william1992
Especially assassins

w
william1992 07.01.20

[Denis]
Well, I respect the Odyssey is fine. On the very high preset time is locked at 40 fps is already 60 hours played

D
Devilgroup87 07.01.20

william1992
I have they recently bunch was transformed in a nuclear reactor, which is at the core of the young star (the sun for example). Games have long been not buy them, because every time reading a very flattering desire to buy something, just a hurricane blows.

R
RPOCLABB 07.01.20

[Denis]
Why optimize the game if you can do sistemnik higher?) [The logic of big publishers now is such,and well, even luchbox]

w
william1992 07.01.20

RPOCLABB
So there seems to shadowgraphy to the maximum, and it's still not optimized
Honestly, I can't think of one race where the cabin was not working mirrors. I just can't.
And they have the second part of this problem roll out

_
_B1aD3_ 07.01.20

william1992 wrote:
Baaaaaaaack?
They bought a lot through outsourcing. Then it's all the glue and that work crutches after them bugs, glitches, poor optimization. Because it is not accepted to alter someone else's code, only for him to adapt.

T
Tdante 07.01.20

Sympathize with the author, after forzy that it was impossible to buy. I have almost the same l***smiling, but Forza. Already 2 months not go to крю2.

r
ramazan.izbasarov 07.01.20

Boys who are in The Crew 2 will add to uplay my nickname Clay_07

i
insel260 07.01.20

william1992
You see what's funny. On the first and second closed-alpha, the graphics in CRU 2 was not inferior to the Horizon 4. Optimization, as well was gorgeous, even better than Horizon! For example, the first alpha on my hardware gave out 50 fps, and the second is a stable 60. BUT yubisoft, as always obosr*were...
Beta, came with graphics CRU 1 at the minimum salary. Jubilee, not explain anything steel. Just worsened the optimization and graphics. Worsened physics, but fixed a couple of bugs...
Maybe they wanted a port on the mobile device to do?
In my opinion, CRU 2, just ticky-tacky trash. I have hundreds of times regretted that did pre-order (made immediately after the game in alpha) game. After the beta, I wanted to cancel, but hoped for the best, and eventually in the release of all only became worse. And the money has not returned... Just threw 3K would be better if the horizon 4 bought.
One conclusion - Yubisoft with ivori tower full of fucking Freaks!

PS was somewhere screenshots of the alpha, I find, will show to the schedule.

i
insel260 07.01.20

Spoiler

w
william1992 07.01.20

insel260
Damn. Real beauty on screen.
But the fact that the game now...

i
insel260 07.01.20

william1992
They worsened the detail in the cars 5 times. They worsened the detail of flora and fauna. They worsened the quality of water, asphalt, textures of the world (poles, fences, houses, benches, etc.). Physics gets NSF, ie totally arcade. Alpha with Congress on the ground for a supercar, the car slid and skidded. In the release of 200 km/h on a dirt road in a McLaren - no problem! Snow quality also worsened, but what is most rotten, what immediately catches the eye, draw distance! 75 metres from the spawn of traffic, 50 feet from the car drawing trees... And it's on ultra settings...

I have only one word, characterised by ivori tower and Ubisoft Bastards.
This needs to be disabled not only physically, but morally, that would SO mess up a good game!

You know, when you look at this beauty alpha, involuntarily tear.

Spoiler

w
william1992 07.01.20

insel260
By the way, Yes, I do spawn with a sight. I remember this was in GTA Vice city)))))

i
insel260 07.01.20

I think next year will be paid DLS ( type CAU CRU 1), and the game itself will be distributed in yupley. For the players there are gone, leaving only geeks and freaks, or those who are tempted by the advertisement and decided to buy these under-races, but not for long.
I went to the game 2 month ago to play with friends. We tired of the game after 40 minutes. By the way, we went the three of us, but for the entire game, so no one joined the session. And our team, there were storms, one thrown out of the session, then another... by the Way, these bugs with the session since the FIRST Alphas =)
While there, they are still with the PTA first CRU.

w
william1992 07.01.20

insel260
I do not understand why they did the second part. Riveting would further DLTS
Just now I don't really see any difference between the first and second part: play the same, looks the same