3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cemak1374 07.01.20 02:36 pm

Problems with the colors of the textures (Fallout 4)

If you play several hours into the game, then begin glitches with the colors of the textures. and always different. Now, for example, change the color of the stones and only them. After restarting all the rules (and again a few hours later) will fail only hats, for example, etc.
When come closer the colors become normal.

The card is not heated.
Card R9 390x
Firewood last
Windows license 10
Game license 1.7.15.0.0.
Mods only dialogues

37 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKER_LEON 07.01.20

I have the same trouble. The solution is not yet found...

M
MagicHero 07.01.20

if mods no firewood last try to roll back the wood, if not help then problem with video card.

a
arielf 07.01.20

Cemak1374
C:\Users\******\Documents\My games\Fallout4
Remove Fallout4Prefs.ini Fallout4Custom.ini, Fallout4.ini
Re-adjust it - must be all OK!

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

leon18l
and what is your video card?

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

MagicHero
not.. that new video card. In other games, no artifacts anymore. That and these bugs for several updates wood video

a
arielf 07.01.20

Cemak1374
What did not help?

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

arielf
This stuff (artifact) starts after several hours of play. (2 to 4). So immediately I I can not check)

a
arielf 07.01.20

Cemak1374
understand... apparently I introduced a confusing!.. I thought it was textures-present the dirt changes... didn't think it was an artifact... Artifacts are typically from overheating... or some bugs from dispersal (often by memory if overclocked video card)
And the fact that in other games, no nothing...I have glitches (during acceleration) appeared only in the game elder scrolls online...had to lower the frequency!!!

S
STALKER_LEON 07.01.20

Cemak1374
7970 in performance from Gigabyte

S
STALKER_LEON 07.01.20

I have exactly the same thing... But sometimes for three or four hours all the rules. and sometimes for 30-40 min. appears. And not on all objects, and any one of them, whether it be rags, stone, piece of armour or something...
7970 video card, not heated, max 60-62 degrees...
From a friend on 7950 that I have never met.
We litsuhi...

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

leon18l and you have not previously installed a mod to improve the surface of the earth, etc.?

B
Basil44 07.01.20

Cemak1374 wrote:
The card is not heated.
Card R9 390x
Firewood last
the same card and the same crap. (((

p
pirat484 07.01.20

But the question is what does the tick read-only in the config file, Sorry can not the topic but maybe this is the reason

M
MagicHero 07.01.20

Cemak1374 wrote:
This stuff (artifact) starts after several hours of play. (2 to 4). So immediately I I can not check)
So the problem is with the graphics card. Such artifacts in games just gone, they appear because of problems with hardware. Apparently the new drivers are much more involved graphics card. (from NVIDIA, this also happens when with a new wood card worse start to accelerate and produce artifacts). To check easier, lower the frequency of the chip and video memory and play for an hour. If artefacts will be the reason the graphics card and if will continue to play with artifacts you can kill the graphics card, the graphics card is killed so easy. For example some when overclocking the memory, when the screen down into squares, then even the normal frequency can not put.

K
Kot Markiz 07.01.20

MagicHero
I do not agree. I have a R9 290X and the same canoe. And during his life saw many sdyhaet cards. If the problem in gland - it pours the whole picture, randomly, at first barely noticeable, sometimes, then more and more. Here, specifically say - buggy only some textures, always one of a kind. This is a problem pairs game driver (AMD). Appeared recently, after the last or previous patch + the patch drivers. Gazebo something all the time finalizes (if you have not noticed - the picture is constantly a little bit improved) that they screwed up, or in their spelling fail leg of the new driver. Probably correct, as is already evident that this is not an isolated case. Several people immediately began equally to die some?! Not byvat!

B
Basil44 07.01.20

MagicHero wrote:
So the problem is with the video card
this crap may appear after 2 hours, maybe 15 minutes. can anyone else notice when loaded the level, and the screen turns picture, this picture as a JPEG nephrogenic - mosaic. and only at the end of level load connected picture.
and started this crap, IMHO, after the next update of the game.
Kot Markiz wrote:
Appeared recently, after the last or previous patch
exactly!

PS. and by the way, how do you start the artifacts saved, and restart the game. again all norms. so it's not overheating of the card, and a glitch of the game.

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

Kot Markiz
All right!

D
Dr.Kostet 07.01.20

I have this crap too. The problem is not exactly with the video card. Recently bought a new one and the problem remained.

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

leon18l
Hey, well, how are you? Maybe roll back the video driver to an older version?

C
Cemak1374 07.01.20

Basil44
Any news/solution on this topic?