3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 07.01.20 02:37 pm

Impressions of the game (A Way Out)

The game came out, share opinions.
17 Comments
Sort by:
f
fayst08 07.01.20

in General one can not play, only with a partner! Sedna went, thought going for a run, look nifiga. Either mesh with each other either via LAN!

Z
Z.l.o.y. 07.01.20

can the second player to run

V
Vladimir0226 07.01.20

Played a bit with each other. The game is super. Interaction super is made. Axonic is) High.

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 07.01.20

Who's got game invite, will make the campaign. 21, with a sense of humor.
Nick Origin : -KinG_MEM_BF3-

V
Vladimir0226 07.01.20

Passed the game. I will say this, the ending Karenna like all the game itself. So twisted all that I'm still impressed.

S
SULIK 712 07.01.20

sucks,the game-rails,variety the zero,boring

S
Serega666 07.01.20

Played with a friend, but the game interesting buy it for 1200 for 8 hours and without the possibility to play alone I think it's not worth it.

S
SULIK 712 07.01.20

no game relty,have been for 5 hours two endings,similar soundrack sucks ,what a load of crap and whining

S
Samuel l 07.01.20

Flawed dois minuswelt,saving up for the Breakfast that I wanted to be the cool uncle,and then PI...n the Game is the bottom,one at a time,its not worth the money.

S
SanSanZ 07.01.20

Went with a friend, a normal cooperative game. Stars did not expect from her and was immediately told that it is not the AAA, poach. Many not logical stuff, rails, trivial... But other than that really good story coop to play with a friend. Sorry that's not 3 endings... the Developers did not lie, the game I have on PS4 and a friend had to download a trial version that would be with me through the entire game. Well, for those who like trophies, here as they say easy platinum, very easy.

N
Nemezis 07.01.20

Just passed with a friend! Great game! Impressions of the train! At the end of an adrenaline rush. Don't understand complaints about the passage alone. You can't put the game claims as to why MMORPGs can't be upgraded? So here the author conceived exclusively co-op. Why is it to Express your vision must assume that you have no friends? I do not like the strategy. So, developers have to stop to release them or what?

At first I thought that split screen game. But, in principle, was played normally. Don't even try to judge how it would be better and atmospheric. But the choice between single screen and split screen I would still have added to the game.

Overall the game is very emotional, as promised by the developer. Many issues smartly done! Not just ugoral from what is happening on the screen. Take two to dosobirat achievements and make alternative choices - definitely worth it. In the end the game turns into a shooter with cover. A bit clumsy, Yes, but given that the game itself - the movie, by the standards kintz shuting quite good.

I would like better graphics and textures clearer, but overall, I can't put the game a bad score. One of the most rewarding projects of the year, no doubt.

F
FiftyFour7250 07.01.20

Oh... and wrong the developers, making the game co-op... I went through it alone, so to speak alone with him (more on this below). And the people playing with the other person - don't know how many you lost. You can safely put A Way Out on a par with such masterpieces as the Witcher 3, or Last of Us. At the time, as it put 77 points (the Last of Us - 96).

The trouble is that when you play with another person, it can not in principle be deeply engaged in the game. This is how to talk/correspond with someone in the cinema. The game is full of drama, what her music is. The plot keeps in suspense. Just want to note how the filled locations. For example, you have a task: to use street phones, you have landed at the location, and just need a few steps to do, but if you wander through this alley, there will be not enough NPCs, not bad dialogues.

Now a few words about how I game alone passed. In General like anything, because 90% of the time you can safely walk first one character, then another. During the game there were moments when you need or run both of them together or at the same time to strangle somebody, but with 2-3 times cope. By the way, I play on gamepad+keyboard/mouse. But one mission... at the same time you need to go on bikes, different routes, different characters, different twists and turns, and to go not 15 seconds. That was of course made of the brain, I know, right? The screen is divided into two parts, I have two hands, means that 2 hands 1 controller. But that's half the trouble. The most difficult to understand, which finger (finger, not hand) is responsible for which side and for what character. Constantly confused, need to turn only one character, but I turn and second. Good control points in bulk. The mission for 7-10 minutes, took half an hour.

But... I have never regretted that I decided to solo to pass. Thanks to one of the best games. Those who want to experience A Way Out as a masterpiece, not with friends pianitsa - also I advise you to try solo play

F
Flaemus 07.01.20

Perhaps one of the best games I have played. The plot may be, for someone weak, to me it did not seem, shooting, play on the gamepad, uncomfortable only because of the controller. The only jamb that the jamb is difficult to call and there not so often, it's a running subtitles when splitskrin when my character spoke, and credits on the other side, all. It was awesome, 10 out of 10, Yousef fares is a genius.

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 07.01.20

Passed. That plot twist at the end was very cool and gave a lot of adrenaline. But the ending was disappointing. Otherwise, it's a new experience, very mediocre plot and a very average budget game that results in poor graphics, physics, effects.

This game have a budget three times more and the story from the guys who were involved in, for example, Mass Effect, and we would have one of the greatest games in history.

And so this is a very cool and new experience that I advise everyone to get. After the game remain only positive emotions, I think many will pick up this format of story coop. 7 out of 10 put and strongly recommend everyone to play

J
Jacob Broon 07.01.20

in principle, it played OK, but the animation in places too limited control, so-so voice acting (in some places there is what different people have said the same actor) and the lack of Russian voice - all this is a little upsetting.

L
Lex Raven 07.01.20

Great toy ! On the computer is fine with two controllers, X-Box360 + X-Box Elite.
For the game on one computer - there really is no weaker than a Trine or Two Brothers.
In essence, the game - of course the rails, with minimal choice, but don't slack even for a second almost.
With his brother now, 4 consecutive hours were cut. The feeling from watching a great action film that still
I take part! Graphics on the computer - does not Shine with special effects, but for 2018-wow quite a beautiful.
And of course the classic plot of a buddy movie corny happy. Since the Lethal Weapon or Bad Guys was not such a great Duo, Vincent and Leo.

B
Big_Woo 07.01.20

Z. l.o.y.
come on