3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inogda oni 07.01.20 02:39 pm

Not working sounds in the dialogues (Fallout 76)

Not working the sound and subtitles during a conversation with robots and holosapien ps4,how to fix?
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 07.01.20

throw the console in the trash)

D
Demons97 07.01.20

inogda oni
The game only just came out what do you want from her full health?

J
Jenikmax 07.01.20

I am in support of wills, can you advise what patch or what.. Wyatt prblema this as I understand many.

G
Garry3Fingers 07.01.20

You took a chance to take the game from the gazebo on the release knowing that it's all sad, and the engine car is still the same. You can only hope for the light at the end of the patches, then even the miracle of the mods will not save you.

T
The_ZOD 07.01.20

Change the console language to English and start the game. The game will resume approximately 1.5 gigabytes. Then turn off the game and change the language back to Russian prismwake. Start the game and play with voice acting and subtitles.

J
Jenikmax 07.01.20

as said the good man above
If You are experiencing problems associated with holosapien temporarily switch your console PS4 in English and start Fallout 76.
In the game you may be prompted to update. Let the game be updated and once the update is complete, switch the console back to the desired language.
If you continue to experience this problem, uninstalling / reinstalling the game may fix the problem.

A
AT_Sagor 07.01.20

Demons97 wrote:
The game only just came out what do you want from her full health?
Do not understand the statements that you have to wait for games that just came out, like any other commodity. The people behind the game pay, not for mistakes. You when some thing is not working within warranty period carry in teh center or return back.

r
ryfaone1 07.01.20

So, Hello) the Problem was solved, I think it will help PS4, tried to switch the language, not helped, jump is not nachanaet voice, switching to englisi language there are two, choose the second(stats) and start reinstalling the game itself, it somewhere 53 GB will weigh with the English situation, then, just check it all and switched to Russian)