3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 07.01.20 02:39 pm

Impressions from the full game (We Happy Few)

The theme for impressions of the full game.

10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Nikulin 07.01.20

Only positive impressions. The mechanics and the ideas implemented in the project, a very ambitious and original. Of course, the game is not deprived of disadvantages, the pros and cons below.

Pros:
1. interesting interwoven plot;
2. unique visual style and special effects;
3. a huge variability of actions;
4. intuitive interface and management;
5. a variety of crafting;
6. appropriate and harmonious sound and music;
7. non-recurring tasks;
8. observance of genre and scenario of the canons of dystopian themes;
9. clear logical motivation of the characters.
Cons:
1. not always finely tuned balance (battles, use of resources);
2. average (but acceptable) graphics (mostly separate textures);
3. minor technical flaws (not affecting the passage and the overall impression of the game).

In fact, we have a cross between BioShock ' and Dishonored'and. To be honest, I love it. Recommend!

A
ALEX7436 07.01.20

Ruslan Nikulin
Passed, or in the stage? If passed, how much was spent on the passage? ATP
And another question, if I may. Additional jobs, help in addition to reveal the game world, or they can be safely ignored and it is better to run purely on the plot, nothing really losing? ATP

R
Ruslan Nikulin 07.01.20

ALEX7436
1. Passed more than half of the game (consisting of three acts, each of which is traversed by a separate character with their own unique skills and history);
2. spent more than 20 hours (fulfill completely all side quests), a thorough walkthrough of the entire game will take at least 30 hours at normal speed;
3. for the performance of additional tasks you can get skill points and valuable resources, plus, as previously noted, all tasks-developed and diverse on the story itself, they do not affect;
4. additional tasks allow us to take in the atmosphere and the game world, to locations (with the passage of the story in any case, all of the island locations will be used);
5. performing additional tasks you can try out different mechanics as the open combat, and stealth component.

N
NightHawkreal 07.01.20

Annoying to have to change the costume, could make a gun.

A
ALEX7436 07.01.20

Ruslan Nikulin
Thank you! Everything is clear and easy to understand instructions. Went out to play....

s
salopic 07.01.20

Like cool bright graphics with special effects, but only in areas. Nothing good in the game, another game for the garbage collector. The first act took place and deleted it, because tired of running back and forth.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 07.01.20

I really like the third if not the best graphics, this is the only significant drawback I found, and I liked the game.

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 07.01.20

On the wave of popularity all the indie shit and not very interesting AAA projects, We Happy Few seems like a breath of fresh air. Of these games there is only a desolate

K
Konstantin Fillipov 07.01.20

as for me, bored it through an hour and a half

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 07.01.20

I was wrong...