3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GATWM 07.01.20 02:40 pm

The game is terrible friezes (Saints Row 4)

Guys, help! In spooky game freezes even in the main menu: a couple of seconds normally and frieze for a couple of seconds, it's back to normal, freezes again. Downloaded three different Repack, checked on the license - friezes remain. And SR3's all right. I sin on what the game is trying to connect to servers that are disabled, because offline everything is fine. Is it possible to somehow make the game not trying to connect to the server?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 07.01.20

GATWM
I found four options (try each):
1. In the graphics settings turn off the shading of the environment (ambient occulusion) and post-processing (the post processing detail).
2. In the graphics settings set Window mode without frame (as it is called there, don't remember).
3. Change the priority of the apps (games) on High with task Manager: launch the game and pull it (ALT+TAB), then press CTRL+ALT+DEL and choose task Manager, then find the process in the list SR4.exe and click on it right mouse button and choose Detail - you will spread to another tab and again click on SR4.exe right click on it and select Set the priority - High. Now back to the game and check her work.
4. In graphics settings I put with the preset of 1280x720 Low (all graphics settings set to low).

j
jax baron 07.01.20

GATWM
One I have vapros and you have firewood this year, if so we have the old wood I have AMD this was

G
GATWM 07.01.20

Igor Ostapenko
You apparently did not read, I do not sin on performance and network fun games.

G
GATWM 07.01.20

jax baron
You can comma? I just did not understand what you wrote