3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20 02:40 pm

Mode Explorer (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Explain briefly what do I get for playing this mode. Absolutely everything is the same, but without labels, where to go? I don't like to skip content and without such regimes'll obladayu. Does it make sense with the risk to miss something?
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Couple side, and of the cultists I doubt that you can kill all) and the campaign mode I think no easy pass.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

dima_quant
So there is a chance to miss something. Understood. Thank you. Better then casual, standard.

J
James_Mails 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
I personally have to first pass in standard mode, and after a few more updates I will have to pass 2 times in the Study. And then I have orientation on the terrain is bad, don't want for an hour to wander and then if I don't find it to see where it is ...)

b
bigalexis 07.01.20

I immediately began by the researcher. I think the hero in this mode asks many leading questions.

W
WorLing 07.01.20

To make THIS work, you need a good game designer.
Here is the Revel thread, or part 3, Yes, you can.
And then, damn him everywhere grass and rocks. you almost wait looked... There are circles and tagged go.
She would get rid of the interface role, and the aggregate and a map to leave, it would be more enjoyable.