3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InShoy 07.01.20 02:41 pm

Missing Gareth(act 2) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello,faced a problem in passing.Did the job on the study of the origin and I was sent to the Nameless island,but when I met the Illness on the ship,she said that some are missing(Gareth) and without them we can't go.In the job that he went to Paradise hills,but all proskau there,it was never found.This is a bug?
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Charisma007 07.01.20

InShoy
He is on the farm should be. Next to the cemetery.
Spoiler

I
InShoy 07.01.20

Charisma007
All,thanks for the help!

I
Ivan Kosov 07.01.20

The same problem. On the farm it is not. Prior to this, in the quest a Buried past, he said he'll take his friend the master of Jonathan in a safe place.

G
Gryxa 07.01.20

the guys who found him?I also lost after he gave it in evidence...where is he?

H
Herobrine998 07.01.20

So no one found Garrett, I chose revenge and he went the hell knows where it fistulas XS

R
Rustam Garifullin 07.01.20

Without it, swim away you'll see him

s
spellcustomer 07.01.20

I have it on the farm down because he spout some bullshit about how he supposedly took me in and expects me devotion, at that time, as without me he would have fed the worms in the Fort... I though the game now will take?

A
Andrei YP 07.01.20

spellcustomer
You can, the game provides different options. And correctly of course just to convince Gareth, he would apologize, thank and get back to the ship. But it is someone-like... All the actions in one way or another may come back to haunt in the future.
But described bug was never encountered.

W
Werewolf41rus 07.01.20

Charisma007
Cemetery no, if you have time to save their parents from the creatures. No cemetery - no grieving at the grave of Gareth..(

W
WonderfulPussy 07.01.20

Werewolf41rus
so in the end, if you save the parents from the creatures, the Gareth on the island will not meet?