3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yar360 07.01.20 02:42 pm

Problem with HDR (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Yesterday downloaded the game and in the settings I can not turn on HDR , the option is just not put , writes not supported . With Origins was not a problem , but here it is . Wrote about M msi afterburner , but I don't use , but it is installed . In what may be another reason ? The gtx 1070 percent 7700к , exactly the problem not with iron
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BGG1212 07.01.20

Check your monitor (TV) to support HDR.

y
yar360 07.01.20

BGG1212
I repeat , with origins was not a problem , there HDR worked.

B
BasicWay 07.01.20

yar360
What's your monitor or TV ?

k
kot942010 07.01.20

yar360
In the origins and hdr is possible on a CRT telly to deliver.
Odyssey should be fully compatible with the hdr.
Ie win the last 10 and in the settings screen is turned on hdr.

i
imitator26 07.01.20

yar360
You can answer the question? Told him about Ivan and it is about Blockhead.

d
darkworld666 07.01.20

must be a full-screen mode may have overlooked - check

d
darkworld666 07.01.20

kot942010
complete nonsense about the fact that need is the latest version of wine 10 . works on 1607 LTSB

S
Sa1rex 12.06.22

In general, the essence is this!
When HDR is enabled, the function is available, but the picture is dim with gray shades on the screen, as soon as I adjust the sound through the keyboard on the wheel, at this moment the picture becomes juicy and bright, if you do not touch the sound control, the picture returns to dull colors, maybe someone knows what is the reason?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.06.22

Sa1rex you
can try somewhere in the nvidia settings to set full rgb or 10 bit rgb depending on the monitor's capabilities. without a dynamic 10-bit matrix, it's probably not worth going into the HDR if this is the HDR that I'm waiting for. perhaps there is not enough dynamic color range simply.
option 2 in the features of the monitor itself or its settings such as eye protection or something like that. or the monitor is not calibrated. it is said that it has an RGB coverage of more than 100, which means it overestimates the colors and there may be a situation that when some object with other colors appears on the screen, it pulls the entire network spectrum in the other direction, or when choosing settings, the screen becomes darker and more colorful the spectrum shifts. very unpleasant.