3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Braun Fuhrer 16.09.19 02:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Wolfenstein: Youngblood)

Went, thought to read the reviews to decide on buying, and then silence. It is clear from shkolota summer money for toys. But it may still who bought it and say it?
63 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik32wpo 16.09.19

The experience so far is twofold. The play one. Yes, I like to play one and me the co-op nafig not needed and seems to be OK. BUT, unfortunately, the old wolf is less and less.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 16.09.19

Took on the last day of pre-orders. The vast majority of those who wrote negative reviews of the Incentive, apparently, then the prologue did not play (shows on the time spent in the game). The game is still good and furious, especially if you play with a live person for a partner, and without proper coordination will give a light more than once. Gorgeous optimization, pleasant atmosphere and high-quality soundtrack available.

Crying about thick unkillable opponents think nothing more than the moans of casuals who are accustomed to rail satanam (that they are still enemies in the first Division not seen) that 10 feet can not get to the enemy from normal weapons (of course, if all the time to run around with a starting weapon, scoring on his pumping and leveling your character, then there is the problem of the player, not game mechanics), or simply do not understand tactics against one or another mini-boss. And the cries about the bar above the health of the enemy, so it's all a joke.

Yes, if you play solo, the AI partner can sometimes to piss off, but his manners quickly. The game was originally designed for coop, and shooting BB paired with the AI, rather just added for show.

General impressions about the game purely positive thoughts about refunde does not even arise.

s
sergo2k 16.09.19

All the bad guys. Very very bad.

b
bosa 16.09.19

room was a bit tired for the cooperative is very even nothing )))

j
jigadloff 16.09.19

To play the game, play with a friend-a good, brisk kopcik. SJW subjects smaller than the second Wolfe where this nigersha just stupid vybeshivaet. Cut-scenes became much less, which can not but rejoice-more ekshona without interruption. As for me the game 7.5-8 out of 10, other pianitsa it!

S
Ser Vereskag 16.09.19

Play with a friend over the network issued until all towers in the Brooder. Cheerfully extinguish the Germans, I think the rating in the area of 7-7,5 points out of 10

S
Stockton_Slap 16.09.19

Not played condemned but as 90% on this website

g
gennaz 16.09.19

There are many adversaries,meat, and guts is enough.
The main thing is pumping her like there is no problem. One game session was able to pump from 10 to 18 level.
Spoiler

x
xStriiim 16.09.19

Again, these bronelobymi dolls with a standard of living above the head(( Now everywhere is whether that will push children the mechanics of the RPG in all games man. When one bullet hits the head, you die CARL!!! If you're with a helmet. On falling bullets is also zero attention, back in the zero something we go?

g
gennaz 16.09.19

xStriiim
On falling bullets is also zero attention, back in the zero something we go?
You're right,the realism is lost,take it as training ground, the story of the bow from the side.

a
atmaROZ 16.09.19

xStriiim
Yes, these labels baets GESTAPO over Bosko complete the bottom, killing gameplay a First-person Shooter(

a
atmaROZ 16.09.19

Braun Fuhrer
You forget the trivial truth of the game world) Every new game, at a kind of disease that requires medicine. When it appears, tightened and adults with sober judgment...

v
var197825 16.09.19

Walkthrough Wolfenstein: Youngblood, to Reach the catacombs RTX 2070 4K.
Spoiler

b
bma2004 16.09.19

Are not logged in. Shooter made a full RPG...
Gazebo for the second time after Folauta wrought. Sad.

flat plot and repetitive podmissii.
-stupid AI if you play with him.
-constantly arising out of nowhere protivniki. cleared the location, walked through the arch into the neighboring yard, back - Hello! same faces again stand.
-pumping, stripes and other crap. You shoot the enemy in the open face, and he pofigu until your booking is not kobyashi - can't kill..
-I'm not talking about opponents which will prinzavalli...

New Koloss was a masterpiece exactly like Old Blood and New order.
Expectations were large, and the result was clear that...

P
PingWinya 16.09.19

Not played, but unhappy.

R
Ripper Man 16.09.19

Not going to buy but judging by the previous koment game slag

p
pit80 16.09.19

In principle, not so bad with her. If you play on the original. (The translation is simply poor, 0+ a rating immediately wanted to uninstall after a voice). Thanks to this site that posted the file of the Golden one. On the original gone better. (At times). Not Old Blood or New order. Honestly, I thought it would be worse.

T
Thorgal 16.09.19

Played 51 minutes. Spat, took down and demanded Incentive to return the money. Yesterday he returned to the card. Waiting For The Wolf 3. If it will be something like this - to score in the series...

K
Kto Zdes 16.09.19

In this d(e)rime and dermulo is (

_
_Archer_ 16.09.19

The game is not worth the money and your time for me. Tried with a friend, in the beginning ulovili a few bugs (stuck in the textures and the problem with the disconnect) and the mission had to start from the beginning. Grind in the beginning especially is not felt, go and bring down all work at least half the mission and it looks not bad...but then start appearing enemies with armor and which to kill and need to release a couple of clips. I have nothing against Grinda since played thousands of hours in Diablo, but I love when it's appropriate...here, for me he is at all out of place. Okay that even the virgins themselves are terrible, they are so damn stupid...the jokes just suck. About the story there and say nothing - it's just not. To me the game does not return.