3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progon_mulov. 07.01.20 03:23 pm

Diablo: Immortal (Diablo 2)

for those who in the tank:On BlizzCon 2018, which was held yesterday, Blizzy announced mobile game Diablo: Immortal. Moreover, they are not themselves developed the game, and gave it to a third-party Chinese Studio NetEase which was not so long ago release of the game Endless Of God. The game looks almost no different.
38 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 07.01.20

Shoto pulls do not FAP in the game, containing the magic word Diablo in the title. :( doctor, cure me? :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.20

Am I wrong, or 0.23 man clucked? :)

m
minovalo 07.01.20

On BlizzCon crawling such sounds uttered.

S
Shaka_podorojala 07.01.20

230к dislikes allowed, it is a failure and a disgrace

S
Shaka_podorojala 07.01.20

If you want to MORE HATRED then go read topics off the forum )))

https://eu.battle.net/forums/ru/d3/2821453/

R
Resu 07.01.20

greedy bitches

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.20

2 copycat - instead of hundreds of clips and thousands of comments.

p
pirya 07.01.20

Meet the new series of the game the Devil: Hatred.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.01.20

What is the point of hatred and so on? Well, make the game, so what? Video normal MB and the game is a new generation coming in. I play MB if you see the video of the gameplay.

J
Jekyl 07.01.20

Collect a pack to farm belongings, in the Devil: Immortal (Hate)
/ *constellations
The second phone is required for audio via Viber.

m
mofs 07.01.20

Well, and cool. Now well very much mobile top games. This time

m
minovalo 07.01.20

Mobile top, game. Remove the excess.

C
Costez 07.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
The game was not created personally by blizzami, and with China partners that stamp like the same type of coeslak packs + this shit was the main event BlizzCon, which caused very intense anal pain fans of the series.

m
mofs 07.01.20

there is no error. all right. mobile top, game.

U
Uncle Fred 07.01.20

ENT, etc... well, he is-more in games I and NN. Yes, and I have there all in some strange language, so I especially did not penetrate. With passive tree, I also more or less quickly figured out-that's what...variability, diversity and all that stuff-no complaints. My claim, rather, to artists, designers, or whoever deals with drawing, creating charisma and personality.
That is such an old game-Blade of darkness...with all the linearity and old graphics, characters were made better than anywhere I have seen! If a warrior, it is a hefty guy in tats and scars, trillennium two-handed weapon, which he is waving, like a fan, kaplavas to protect...if the knight is a middle-aged gentleman, excellent skills in one-handed weapons(feints, gradients, lunges), master of protection and armor...dwarf low-growing, broad, bearded, has slowly but surely-brings down a pair of powerful blows uncomplicated one-handed axes or hammers, but good...and so on.

L
LakadMatatag 07.01.20

Yes, no matter for Diablo) var Kraft new released)
New cyberdisplay! interesting StarCraft second will be, most likely!
SK-2 artificially raised) and then everything should be cool! Although I do not understand why they are stupid) and can't just rework the D2, take a more balanced, with good graphics, can be recycle characters, there's 20 years of experience of the players, gather everything and do^^ boobies on blizak)

m
minovalo 07.01.20

No one. Some are not, and those.. (stir up their game).

R
Resu 07.01.20

D2 does not need new graphics, want to FAP to HD models Velkom Tu diablo 3, path of exile and so on.
but to make it more balanced would not hurt
Goonies those who believe that money-hungry Blizzard would be wasting time on something that will not contribute to the bottom line

m
minovalo 07.01.20

Right now would be краблу3 with PoE in a row to deliver. It's like she's playing for graphics. But Yes, had not nuzhon (or rather FSUs on it).

R
Resu 07.01.20

passed
same shit