3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni343434 07.01.20 03:24 pm

The Forgotten Island (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Kind prompt can't get in, or rather fell took two of the three treasures, and then a dilapidated door, but how to get or the story, then pass as it is or level small?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlinM 07.01.20

For additional the plot. It is one of the mythical creatures

I
IronDemon 07.01.20

1. To start the game again without cheating (seriously, what's the point in this game?)
2. To pass the story (the task) and swing.

L
Lobo 07.01.20

IronDemon
Without cheats?Too lazy to collect resources

D
Djoni343434 07.01.20

RestlinM
Understand thank you

P
ProxymaCentavra 07.01.20

Lobo
I agree. Need to enjoy the game, rather than endless farm

R
RestlinM 07.01.20

Lobo
They can not collect, 30му to the level I had 12K of each resource. Spices for them not to go, so, by way of poking a button

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

RestlinM
and ran in gear 5 lvlov below and no you need engravings ,and Yeshe and about half a dead vehicle in the MDM just otabil it is necessary to heat Piastow just to get to the point ,very fun

R
RestlinM 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Actually, no, and armor under level and vehicle standards. The game is not that had to run faster in the story. The world is huge, has something to do. So what difficulties you have, XS, litsuhe everything is fine. And engraving I fucking was not needed until the moment when he killed the mythical. Quietly, with stealth, slowly and surely cleared the desired strength )

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

RestlinM
I would also like litsuha ,but that is not the case in the content that need to farm these resources ,I personally do not come naval battles ,although in black flag are happy this was done
I ship immediately pumped to the max ,not to spend half an hour in the showdown with Peart ,when floating to a new location
and I was just curious to find and test new engraving ,but without cheating for resources ,I would get even more negative from this game ,in addition to kilometer races and endless Stripping outposts

R
RestlinM 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN
A matter of taste, RPGs used to be like it was. Ala Wizardry 8 and Might and Magic 6

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

RestlinM
I didn't have in those days his PC and spend 2 hours in the club on the grind,kind of
then came GTA and COP Aquila

w
william1992 07.01.20

RestlinM
They were used to. To make such mechanics in 2018...

R
RestlinM 07.01.20

william1992
It is quite normal. You are not forced to grindith. Ran the campaign mode and done. You, in fact, play Ricco does not make.... don't understand what are you doing here anyway )Personally, I open the map all the ? And it gives me pleasure. Still was a great game King's Bounty. Like the 1986 release, chic, Shine

I
IronDemon 07.01.20

RestlinM
And don't say...
Ah, youth :)