3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxinick 07.01.20 03:25 pm

Access the first part (Hitman 2)

Hello.
NOBODY NEEDS INTRODUCTION:
I'm one of many people that always shake their game on torrents and never bought them with the incentive (this was not always so, but that's another story). And so I Realized the essence of the universe and are ripe to support the developer of Hitman its ruble to continue this riveting series in the same spirit.
Signed up to the incentive, it seems everything is clear, throw the money into the account, buy and then have to explain.
BUT HERE THE CRUX OF THE MATTER:
See reviews gash they improve the first part (of the series). If I buy only the 2nd part, I understand I will not be able to evaluate these innovations without buying first? I do not understand this point.
So, how do I get the first part (I didn't touch her neither a pirate nor a license) with these improvements?
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 07.01.20

maxinick
Hitman games full , and this is not the last , I played all the story there is different, and the continuation if you want , you go to the story pirates , not worth buying but the 2nd Hitman is there multiplayer wakes supposedly you can compete in the killings and to see other players !! type the shadows of all that is cool but also better from the beginning to protest the game because you never know what her optimization but when I tried on your old man the previous part and went with a Bang , think for yourself if you want to support developers buy all the parts , it is a pity they do not appreciate is people like you enough !! I pirate some games don't buy !! Bought MK 10 , Friday 13 , and For the Honor handed out for free !! I have litsuhi and well, disney infinity 2.0 !! I've noticed that the developed engine was not touched , optimize them the same and it pleases but what upset me is that they only began to develop in online !! While it's not quite online you will not be able to fight with other players you only kill your target, well, and see players that do the same operation !! It's funny but not this , I'd like to see customization for example the war between the agents that would be cool for this it would be possible to buy the game)) this is my personal opinion!

Y
Ygrumyi 07.01.20

maxinick
Access missions of the first season will receive only the owners of that very first season, without buying it it not play in the second with all the improvements

M
Maxinick 07.01.20

Ygrumyi
Thanks, comprehensive answer.

M
Maxinick 07.01.20

U1traMagnum
Yes, I passed, except that as a restart in a series went. I thought I'll wait till all of the season will come to a full long game to play, now season 2 a lot like her - a dozen huge maps that still need to be happy.
A lot but not a lot! How many cases of freeze good games for nedostatocne sales? On every street corner. So you have to support the developers, if they are still on Square enikov left.
Well, that actually develop because of Absolon I would the development of a series not called from a gameplay point of view. And the development business is trying 10 new plushies, a couple that have a shot. All sorts of elusive goals and other tests, that sounds good, and pirates this is not, so one more point to purchase.
Well, this is also of course personal opinion, not impose it.

U
U1traMagnum 07.01.20

maxinick
you've seen the new assassin Odyssey ? So much for the development of the new stupid shit engine optimization and stupid quests with a blunt facial expression of the character !! This development has ruined the series assassins Odyssey now it's not really assassin but simply Odyssey , only the name remained of the assassin !! There were times when I was running the Altair , Ezio , and Desmond !! And disinformation was killed, with him gone and the assassins!! Now assassin is not an assassin but a simple game with no meaning !! greed destroys people , and they are ruining the game !! And Ubisoft killed the assassins with from the 3 parts about the stupid Indian Conor !! Black flag is good and rogue and unity!! But the origins well, I have 3 ku !! I more liked the addition of the curse of the pharaohs than the story about Bieke!! the development went on the wrong track!! The plot is shit , I'm not talking about the graphics but the optimization is terrible lag !! The hit is a redemption reded 2 ))) so far released for the PC and it will be released in 2019 m full of information )) it is simply not profitable in those days, with the first part and now the benefit will be great and here is 2 I am part of the RDR on PC ))

M
Maxinick 07.01.20

U1traMagnum
To Odisei still hands did not reach, but it is in the list. optimization have since the time of unity, no and wait are not worth anything else, and of course, have not tried, it is difficult to judge. In terms of plot I agree, as I have already credo not creed. Personally, I 2+brother hood parts - standard, but everything else went wrong. Only good when in unity poprawnie parkour did. But everything else - the story, gameplay and especially the combat system is somehow not to your taste occurred. I read that and from the history ushli now for the educational part, respectively, have also slipped, and I loved it. In General assassins are the subject of separate and sad.
The Hitman looked up the tests on GPU - optimized well the first part (of the series), the second on the same engine apparently will also fit made.
Yes, cowboys from Rockstar, judging by the reviews - it is art. Sorry the first did not play. Wait.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

U1traMagnum
The Assasins series of great games(the best Black flag),played all the games,including the latest,the most stunning impression left,as always at the highest level,graphics,optimization,don't understand why you don't like it.
But RDR 2 is a little disappointing,boring ,monotonous,don't know how to force myself to go,I think I'll go through it due to the fact that 5T. R gave for it,after all the game is overrated,a lot of hype and noise,too much time is wasted just to ride, consider wasted,because the rapid movement only of the camp,the horse can die just stumbled endless fines,voobshem the game normal,don't see how she could be better Assasins,but nothing.

U
U1traMagnum 07.01.20

DEDGAMER
Better than the Odyssey , Odysseus boring playing it I even origins was more interesting but for the sake of peace in the game I started to pass there's a cool world but the story is lame !! It makes me sad , yubiki punched assassins pointless , but about black flag, I am silent not arguing he's great but other from unity , unity have also a little story lame , but it's all right with the world with parkour and combat!! Don't know what achieve yubisoft but they already killed the series for its RPG assassins !! Assassin is an action and sandbox with open world , yubisoft turned the game in RPG mystique !! Yes, I understand it is necessary to change the engine, but not so !! Management of again little changed it has become worse than the beginnings !! I was just in shock copy origins , what is there to change BL? Even such optimization , one difference she is more voracious than the origins!!

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

U1traMagnum
I play in 4K ,I have a less powerful computer,until all are satisfied.And so in General,I first look at open world landscapes ,then all the rest and the Odyssey is more liked than these shifting Sands in the Origins and the pyramids,and the fact that rivet every year,I was quite happy,but dialogi did too,it's a minus,but what movies are in the Odyssey!4K is a knockout,not to compare with RDR2 and Yes would make a RDR2 on PC, first it'd be cheaper in 2 times and it would be possible to play in 4K,then maybe I changed my mind about this game the better.