3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik2187836 07.01.20 03:25 pm

Increase your honor level. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me, is it possible to increase the level of honor higher than 6 if I am in Chapter 3? I just fundamentally do not pass the plot, in order to complete the game at 100 and not miss a single detail. But I began to notice stuff like: how many strangers I had not helped, how many fish I would not let go - the scale of honor above level 6 is not. And I want 50% off and buy everything available at the moment. However, if I'm doing something wrong 1-2 times, then the scale immediately falls to LVL 5, which is easily restored to 6.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewig-rus 07.01.20

max honor is tied to the story , so for you, while 6 is the limit

v
vitalik2187836 07.01.20

Ewig-rus
Thanks, now at least worrying about it will not. And what Chapter 8 LVL is available?

E
Ewig-rus 07.01.20

vitalik2187836
honestly don't remember , I have reached the final not remember when exactly honor the 8th became. But I do know that the last mission of honor, Chapter 6.
namely these:
Chapter 6: Do Not Seek Absolution (I, II) – a mark on the map: ED (the Desired level of honor 4), can be done in Chapter 5 before the final quest.
Chapter 6: Of Men and Angels (I, II) – a mark on the map: ?(appears when you visit the city), then SC (sen and Dani, to talk to my sister about the Church. Only available if you completed the quest in Chapter 4, ‘Brothers and Sisters, One and All’)
Chapter 6: The Course of True Love (IV, V) Mark on the map: PB (to Read the letter in the tent of Arthur)
Chapter 6: Archeology for Beginners – Mark on the map: RF (reservations)
Chapter 6: Honor Amongst Thieves – Mark on the map: CM (in the process of “Archeology for Beginners”, Monroe asks about Potosi, to accept the request)
Chapter 6: Money Lending and Other Sins (VI, VII) – Mark on map: LS (camp)
Chapter 6: Mrs. Sadie Adler, Widow (I, II) – a mark on the map: SA (camp)

T
Tanc2021 07.01.20

what a pity that soon she had finished I returned to the island, tell where to esteem where to get feathers for benches in the greenhouse and how to kill animals without spoiling the skin where on the map animals living where all this infa at all! WHAT to do to make the game not over?