3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larsem 07.01.20 03:25 pm

Penalties got (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In General, I'm in the first town Valentine, someone accidentally touched the horse. Witnesses told the lawyers and began the search. Well I started to shoot them... And, apparently, to shoot high) by as Much as 300$. Closed all shops, cops everywhere. Under the Help I read that with such a large fine, you need to find, like mail, and to pay a fine to the community. But... IT's CLOSED! Mail where I can pay the fine, closed because of the fine! What delayingly??
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 07.01.20

surrender...

L
Larsem 07.01.20

Dema 80
Sooo helped...

b
blin88 07.01.20

Larsem
Look for another mail. The map to the right and down from the town of Valentine

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

In the first part also had to pay a fine of$ 20-30 per violation,find the icon like the Telegraph or mail,but it quickly could be earned on killing the wolves,I don't know here,haven't played yet.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Larsem
Come to the railway station where the tickets have to buy, and there will be fines, and shown in what Board you reward. You can even still pay, the main thing that money was

p
prowkan 07.01.20

Larsem wrote:
But... IT's CLOSED!
Well, today is Saturday, weekend. Try until Monday to wait.

O
Overlord222 07.01.20

Fig 300 to shoot still manage to have

O
Overlord222 07.01.20

I once tried to shoot for what I have in one shot, what the Sheriff and company when everything ran another 6 citizens killed, so I understand the violation of the law for 5 bucks)

A
Alexandr Alexandrov 07.01.20

But if there is no money? My lawyers are starting to shoot without warning. I removed the arms, I arrange all of them in focus, and they just kill.

T
Tanc2021 07.01.20

erase the game and all

P
Princess_Darsy 07.01.20

Larsem
getting beyond the zone of investigation, waiting for the cessation of persecution, then go to the nearest post and get paid. Most importantly, lawyers not to get caught

P
Princess_Darsy 07.01.20

Alexandr Alexandrov
you don't agree, you're a murderer, they don't like

J
JackReacher 07.01.20

Tired of wasting money on paying fines. When $ 20 is still okay, but now 300 and it is a pity money. How else can you get rid of the reward for the head? Bounty hunters haunt.

l
laservic 07.01.20

Find a box of gold bars and dupot and deliver to the buyer until blue in the face!The videos on IGN look for.And the fines will accumulate like a snowball and they never get rid of.

O
Orakul Delfiyskiy 07.01.20

Neformal 2 raids for gold bars in Limpany for $ 25,000...I'm Mara Baghdasaryan (mayhem and pay fines in the mail)

O
Overlord222 07.01.20

Jardim
Vistapanel will be when realizada DDR online

N
No more drugs... 07.01.20

The Oracle Of Delphi
??Mara Baghdasaryan

R
RPOCLABB 07.01.20

Jardim
What prevents online advance a little further in time then?) Gta online initially is also not any of the flying machines and fortresses was not[I'm talking about the Avenger that if to use at least 2 body is impossible to destroy,except that the expended cartridge from the RPG pieces, so 10 or even 20 depending on the armor,but the thing to summon him again is not difficult because it is easier to change the session than to suffer and try constantly to destroy it]

R
RPOCLABB 07.01.20

Jardim
So is it bad? For me as well,I'm just saying that if we assume the game wants to add machines[which are closer to that time],I do not think that there are any problems,the main thing that is not fucked up and did one of the things for online train location as a base for something....

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

Just started playing,and already there really to raise...