3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 07.01.20 03:28 pm

EOS. Quest. To impress (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Immediately after Aya went to donatemate EOS. Completed all possible quests, and this hangs.

At the place of installation of the second seismic hammer hanging task check out the outsiders, but I have no one there. I looked on YouTube - there should be people of advent (wow, the traitors of the x-com already got here).
Question: what is the trigger to make them appear?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexYagor 07.01.20

The same problem, anyone on the ground there...

K
KiDjeN 07.01.20

reload the save game tried ? I after installing the first and on the way to the second stumbled once on them

R
RedFleecer 07.01.20

This is a bug, need save game closest to the second stage(to check strangers) to restart and there appear the NPC for dialogue.

V
Volk-Naemnik 07.01.20

Thank you all. The problem is solved.

M
Molnenosec 07.01.20

I have decided to issue a universal method: teleport somewhere far away and back. In the end, the people on the ground were.

S
Sprintin 07.01.20

bug, I have the same.

E
EMPs 07.01.20

I'm all right. However I flew after Stripping the 2nd planet (Would, or whatever, is the snow-covered that)

c
choa 07.01.20

confirm the efficiency of the reloading of savegame. More than that - I survived a direct standing in this camp and then booted. Suddenly appeared in the NPC for dialogue. By the way had heard somewhere that this way you can treat and some other bugs in case they occur.

C
Codnek 07.01.20

and if you try to speak, the game freezes? rather just nothing happens, even pause

G
Gking 07.01.20

After installation of the hammer 3 and the destruction of the 2nd circuit of the architect he flies into the air and hangs there. what to do? reboot didn't help

0tMoRoZz0k 07.01.20

Gking
someone found the answer??? I have the same crap.. broke to the architect two legs, and he tpnr arose flies in one place and sits down to continue the fight does not want

G
GG4 07.01.20

0tMoRoZz0k
Protection against piracy, this minor quest and as many others as you go.

0tMoRoZz0k 07.01.20

GG4
and here and there was worth to leave here a coment and once again (can not remember which one) to ride on another end of the desert and back and the architect in me took pity))) and was killed!!! long live the PIRATES persistence sometimes helps))

G
GG4 07.01.20

0tMoRoZz0k
Do not tell tales. All can go, but you're one exceptional, yeah.

T
The X-Files 07.01.20

Know me zaminusovali in full but the more I read blogs on the topic of the passage Mass Effect: Andromeda,where the human quest hanging there and does not work and there is a bug and there is a glitch and there ...
the more I am convinced that people are completely inept in the passing game data, well apparently humans are not created for such game or games are not for them or iron them is crooked or the game is so crooked.
Patch 1.04 NO BUG AND JAMB with jobs's passing as the plot ,and side quests ,the only quest fucking hanging still create a shield for nomad how you play that you have some problems not clear.

g
ganjin 07.01.20

The X-Files
Stupid question. It's not one person wrote. How many in the game playing man? Probably tens of millions, if not hundreds in the world. For example every hundredth one time there was some problem and he wrote about this on the forum. I don't need to continue. In General, if the man says that there is no NPCs and they appear after reloading of savegame, and here is someone else's bungling or iron? This is a clear bug of the game.
PS. Well, You at least are glad that many have appointed inept and has proved himself his premarket? CDA does not itch anymore?
PPS. I do not care that the post is old)

Y
Yoba1212 07.01.20

ganjin wrote:
How many in the game playing man?
How many plays on recommended hardware? The primary testing of textures depend on iron, and not from the game. The entire game bug probably three, and they are Kadar, is Saadane if you pass it wrong. Here any job give up even if they bugout, or something otskanit ahead of time. Perezagruski treated only texture bugs that are not bugs at all, and textural problems arising due to weak iron.