3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Undeath 07.01.20 03:28 pm

Side-quests. (Tyranny)

In the game not so much(relatively) side quests, but many of them have different variants of the conclusion. I suggest in this thread to describe different embodiments of those or other SIDE quests(the main story do not touch) and questions on them.)))
And actually start with the question.
In Crossroads Latiana there is a quest called Met widow(A Widow's Revenge)(issued by the DEA after receiving the story of the quest Trophy master of the forge). So here is the question. When it runs if you kill the customer(day) relationship with the settlement leaves in anger to 3.5 grade immediately, while poyasnite this:
You killed Dejah charged with the murder of his wife. Unfortunately You have not found the time to tell people about the crime.
Actually a question: How do they(the people) to tell about the crime? During conversation with her I always have 2 solutions:
1. Killing her and raising anger.
2. To let go. It gives a total of 100 rings and everything.
Supposed to be the 4th option. Who is it?
PS.:3. To kill Sandro without understanding.
26 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 07.01.20

when a sufficient lifting can beg her discounts from merchants. and so he no idea...

S
SoSueMe 07.01.20

I spoke to Sandro he told me, I took his necklace and then showed the dey, she got paid, then there was an option like : may be enough gates and she admitted, then tried to negotiate with me, but I soaked it in the epilogue but nothing for it is not said simply that the settlement Letany and remained to live peacefully under the protection of the helmet and disgraced which I took.

I'm more worried about where the Archon Sirin? Wanted to recruit her but never found her all there clambered a few times, and then in the epilogue said she was hanging out there for a while but then left((

j
jackhake 07.01.20

SoSueMe
From home Aldiana on the right side go and there will be another building Sanctuary Sirin

Y
Yushimitsy 07.01.20

Undeath
Yaevin93
SoSueMe
jackhake
like this bloody quest to pass .I freed the blacksmith and he ran away ? Come to this Leare her dialogue for the quest is not fucking.

H
Hireidan 07.01.20

Yushimitsy
XS, I 2 times were all perfectly surrendered. you side Chained the mountain chose? I just in both cases, their direction was chosen

Y
Yushimitsy 07.01.20

Yaevin93
Yes .Once passed the old walls and gave up.Apparently the quest bug was it and hate it in RPGs which used to hold a ton of sopranos to roll back if that.

x
xSaimanx 07.01.20

I have this quest also failed when I chose the side of the brotherhood.

u
ubivec1981 07.01.20

Dear, please explain what exactly we should say dey give me a necklace (to lie that the killer was dead), then either you almost got away with it (the second option simply pays and leaves), in this case, confesses that she's a killer, but don't buy, just get a ring, or a discount option, with pay on merit not if just to kill, as he wrote, anger in the settlement increases. I pass over the rebels.

I
IronDemon 07.01.20

Yes no options. Probably forgot a change of reputation.
Money rules the world ;)

u
ubivec1981 07.01.20

Sorry, so wanted to properly lay this ...UCCE painted ))))

D
Darth_Necros 07.01.20

Had to go to the trick, I killed the bitch, got angry, but decided that this is never true in General, is a defect of obsidiana. Therefore used this manual http://www.playground.ru/cheats/tyranny_sovet_izmenenie_reputatsii-69970/ and set the value of the anger for 1, completely remove not, I decided, once the anger, then let little.

R
Rust123 07.01.20

kill her the empty anger 1.5 appears zdayut MAG helmet anger disappears

A
Alexey Bogdantsov 16.12.21

Undeath
Widow's Revenge: We come to where Dey stands. We give the necklace back (I didn’t find where to use it in the village, although Sandro was talking about this - I didn’t really look for it), we say “you almost got away with it”, “a few questions” (we ask everything and come back), “sandro told another story, "there are other ways to earn rings" and suggest "I can kill him for you." She will refuse because she wants to hire someone else, and we "I can't get away with this." But the anger grows anyway. In any case, we can go back to Sandro. If we deceive her by giving the pendant, Sandro will go to Bastard. (Perhaps his story will continue there). If we kill, which I chose, he will return to the village. And he will be extraordinarily happy, that's what. If you want a happy ending. He will be at Deia's house. On this occasion Judge Tunon warned us "They will try to manipulate you. They will try to mislead you. Overcome all obstacles on the way to justice!" We go to the place where Sandro dived. And we find that we still cannot enter that blue tent. The developers have glitches. Dead to handle so many variations of the text. Then I left this quest smearing my soul with the thought that Sandro stepped into the inheritance rights, and we will meet him later. He will stop worrying in any case, whether he becomes an outcast, or returns home. The developers have glitches. Dead to handle so many variations of the text. Then I left this quest smearing my soul with the thought that Sandro stepped into the inheritance rights, and we will meet him later. He will stop worrying in any case, whether he becomes an outcast, or returns home. The developers have glitches. Dead to handle so many variations of the text. Then I left this quest smearing my soul with the thought that Sandro stepped into the inheritance rights, and we will meet him later. He will stop worrying in any case, whether he becomes an outcast, or returns home.

PS I wrote for users. Seeking information on "Widow's Revenge" via Ctrl + F

A

We read the description: "You did not have time to tell people about her crime."
Blatant lie. All the settlements ran back. Perhaps you need to go to another location, and then return to this one. This is exactly how the worker renewal works on the Spire. If you succeed - it is better to do this quest, when you return the helmet - discard the screenshots here. Answer me. I can’t overplay that much. And so, before visiting her, in order to give the necklace, he went to the Elder to call him for interrogation - and nope. How else to call people to the meeting, if not through him?

It was necessary to indicate this in the quest, its further tasks - this is the problem of the developers. Otherwise they gave me a pistol and turn around as you know.

A

When the battle for the bronze brotherhood begins, do not jump over the bridge directly, but run along the edge of the screen, below. Otherwise they will all be cut there. The sounds of the river will drown out the noise of the battle. (In life, horns were invented for such cases). They wanted to say to us: "Do not let the rank and file and intelligence officers show you the strategy." The commander should announce the end of the battle. Music developed by you will not be included. In order not to get scorched. This is a strategy.

Which they pretty much confused with life. Give people a chance.
Adjust the game at the beginning.
This is a game, not a real position of a commander. However, I am satisfied. But not everyone will understand without a reminder what he has done. Rather, they are just broken mechanics. Which coincided with the realities of life. The AI ​​here is incredibly dumb. The battles are unbearable.

After you kill Raetommon, return to the Fugitive's Passage - and talk to the Brothers who remained there. Without your shift, they will not wipe the nozzles for themselves. (They return home. And so for each separately, run back and forth two hundred times). And there will be no quest about it again. The main disadvantage of the game is that you don't know after what meeting and phrase everything in it will change dramatically. And they would also show that some phrases will be closed if you choose this one. When you hover the mouse over it, others blinked with a gray light. We made an unlimited detachment, the possibility of negotiations on the battlefield and / or disarming / knocking out, as in Assassin Creed (at least as in part 3, I am generally silent about the Odyssey and the mercenary counter - a patent, practically, but would not hurt). So that the person remains alive after the battle. There is a lot in the game who owes us - the Disgraced, or Alom Hora - why not add a minushka with their porters as "Sleeping Agents". They will most likely definitely help us. A sort of "Own people". Sources, connections .... and more.

Before the capture of Leviana, which I gave to the Disgraced according to the prologue, the game admired me - now the battle of the Bronze Brotherhood against the Bane has also begun to rage. There is definitely a lot of choice in this game, but only if you are playing as the evil side. A little more slap - and a unique game would be. If I were a programmer, I would write a fan patch myself. I would have worked a little more on this game - and it would have been a masterpiece. The strategist's companion would be added to the detachment, or something. So that we get a good continuation of the quests. Or is this just an excuse for the developers to thicken the paint games, stirring up our nerves?

A

How we find a letter from a killed soldier of the Brotherhood "Raetommon suspects something ...", when we arrive at the Runaway's passage, we must read it. Then, in the upper left corner near the shields and armor we find a cache of records. Then we return to the soldiers-executioners in the lower left corner, where we have already managed to search the corpses before, and ask about the soldier with the ring. We learn that he fled across the lake, and when examining the corpses, we see that the bag is wet. There is an opportunity to explore the lake. We can dive, we can identify. For Athletics or Knowledge. We receive the Sigil of "Decisive Strike". The records got wet.

A

The big problem is that Lantry doesn't take notes like this in the squad. "Unresolved situations". The members of the squad only bar in and spoil the negotiations, but do not really offer anything. There are cases with single help Lantry, but this is still not the case. But I already swung it. Because the developers themselves swung. The game showed great promise, and the developers could not master the piece they had bitten off.

Undoubtedly the best game I've tried in terms of selection. It is worthy of its appreciation.

A

These are kind of easter eggs and secrets. But if a perfectionist, then it's a shame. After any minor assignment, run to the other end of the earth, wasting time during which problems may arise. I came to one place - problems arose in all the others. And in order to achieve a good ending, the dialogues must be replayed many times. Moreover, everyone. If there are no problems with this, then please - a unique game. But, since this is an ordinary game, and not a "manual by law", then one should not expect a thorough understanding of the essence of what is happening from the players.

That feeling when it’s even up to a "unique aid" where you replay the same situation all day, and it does not reach a "comfortable game". A little more - and it would have taken all both. Here Sekiro's problems - for one technique you need to run to the other end of the world, and so after killing each boss or half-boss. The Widow's Revenge quest is no exception. To get the maximum mark, 10 "Game became life" - this does not mean that players have to waste their entire lives on it. Although useful lessons, yes. But not to play it all my life! Although, it depends on the approach and attitude to her. If you say that there are fewer choices in the second chapter, then delve into the game more carefully. In the second chapter, there was less uncertainty, and therefore the circle of choice narrowed, because the scale of decisions has diminished by the adoption of more global decisions. We must not forget that this is not a game, but a realized right. It is like an "excursion" and at the same time an "interactive tour". Where, looking at nature, you will only rest, but if you move from your place, you will be responsible.

A

Let's call this game "practice to the subject of Law", and there will be no unnecessary controversy regarding it.

A

The plot is only here to tie these sample assignments together.