3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brabra123 07.01.20 03:33 pm

The problem with the textures of greens ( grass,leaves ) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Play the pirates , version 1.06 .The problem is the flickering of green and black pixels. Gtx560ti graphics card(drivers are updated) ,to medium everything is fine. But flicker does not get rid of . changed various settings , nothing helps , only noticed that when you change the quality of antialiasing , changing the intensity of flicker.In the settings of the video card so I tried various items to enable ,disable , effect zero. It seems the problem is not significant , but when turning the camera very eye straining.I would be grateful . if somebody tell me whether it is possible to solve the problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brabra123 07.01.20

F
Felsune17 07.01.20

Brabra123 wrote:
Play the pirates
Everything is clear...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

Graphics card gtx560ti not export, is to optimize games in open worlds points closed rendering and how it makes optimization from yubisoft in all games those points are just in some they are not so striking, in gta 5 too, have these points and edge lights 3,4 also in headlights Crewe 5 they are less conspicuous as for me... Grid chernetchina optimization ) nano technology...

B
Brabra123 07.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Thanks for the reply . Know it's time to upgrade )Just not in the headlights territory 3,4 neither GTA 5 or the Witcher 3 , did not notice. And in assassins origin did not seem to be

D
DR dron 07.01.20

Brabra123
Dying card. Was zotac 560 ti 2GB, the same crap was in Origins, time worked, then sevison with a reboot and all! When you start the computer a bunch of colored dots on the screen, the computer does not run card dead.