3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felsune17 07.01.20 03:34 pm

If she overrated? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Well sho previous recipients. Check how many minuses word.
The game is overrated, maybe it game from the ROCKSTAR. And how many think rocky will not do wrong. Honestly, I don't really understand the hype of RDR...
54 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vhodyaschiy 07.01.20

It's not out yet

Z
Zh1VaGo 07.01.20

Checks. The first went!

D
Demon59901 07.01.20

Felsune17
Toch also won't understand the hype. The press kit is not delivered – 0 of 10, game.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

That would be a separate topic created, all sorts of noname. with his expert opinion) lol..

i
ilyhadim 07.01.20

Felsune17
Pfft, well not play, from the fact that you farted, there's nothing to change you supposedly Nou neym, and clean all the shit on what you think, or anyone else, everyone will have an opinion on this game( of course I'm talking about those who are in it will play) from the rest who did not play a miserable fart is stupid, but the irony is that these will produce on the PG blogs that no love, not a pretty, the failure

F
Felsune17 07.01.20

ilyhadim
And I said something that I don't like it?)

I
Ilya Lyapin 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
everyone has their own opinion,what's the difference who have created the post

i
ilyhadim 07.01.20

Felsune17
You know, this is the game of words went. in any case, your statement carries a negative connotation. So I have reason to believe that the game already you don't like something, otherwise you would have just waited for release, didn't write the forums style none know guys, I do not hypoid, and I think that the game will be the average and overestimated her, though I haven't played it but it's not Vazha!

m
meagarry 07.01.20

Felsune17
Felsune17 wrote:
The game is overrated
how can you make such statements before he played? Yes there myself - the game's not out yet))
Felsune17 wrote:
don't really understand the hype of RDR
seriously? the game from one of the founders of the genre of sandbox and authors one of the best selling modern AAA games (maybe even without one). after a huge hiatus since the release of this game. plus quite rare and nezaezzhennaya setting. HYIP is quite understandable. strange if it was not))

s
sofaking 07.01.20

Felsune17
HYIP рдр2 that this is a new part of the game, which for many has become a memorable experience and one of the most anticipated projects since the announcement. I hope to not have to explain further what is HYIP? And given the fact that the development involved a company-guru OpenWorld projects, the excitement is even more logical.

R
Readlife 07.01.20

Felsune17
Fat.
Every game from the prophets since the 4th GTA is overrated. Make an assessment based on from many things - not always the quality of the game plays a fundamental role. Does this game from such a talented(even in terms of marketing) people mediocre? -No.
Cogeneration sandbox rockstarish better(except for some Japanese) has to offer cannot yet.

What is stopping other studios are working hard on the product, its quality, its advertising and to achieve the same laurels as the charges Taktu?

A
Alphalva 07.01.20

Too smart, first would read the topic name before obmochennuyu assaults on the author to do
If she overrated?
The question mark at the end of the sentence says nothing, no?
Felsune17 wrote:
The game is overrated, maybe it game from the ROCKSTAR
Felsune17
You, of course, the rationale too... just a masterpiece
Felsune17 wrote:
Honestly, I don't really understand the hype of RDR...
It did 8 years... only this is enough already... not to mention how many people and how it was made. For modders-singles is not a term, but for a giant Studio with a sky-high budget is considered epic. Guess what, people come to work for Rocky in 25 years... at 33 he may tell friends that he has finished work on his first contract... I think half of life. So not cool, hype is more than justified, and that the rocky a lot of money vbuhali in it is also perfectly normal... normal people do when finishing up a project that lasted 8 years.

R
Readlife 07.01.20

tony_001
Actually, where did the info about the 8 years of continuous(I understand) development? Immediately after the first part got to do - may 19, 2010?=) May, outlined the concept, wrote the script and forgot about the game before the release of GTA Online? With the same success you can say TES 6 did 11 years when it will be released in 2022=)
That's about the budget is really very interesting to know...

A
Alphalva 07.01.20

Readlife
If it is not broke, flipped the tape, if you missed it... guys were off the info about how many years, people, scenarios, dialogues, lines of code etc. etc.

R
Readlife 07.01.20

tony_001
I read and watched Makarenkova. On the timing of the development specifics zero - is simply the reference interval between the parts and we immediately thought about continuing.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

GTA 5 is overrated because a simplified failure, and рдр2 unlikely, because the setting, atmosphere and exclusivity at the start screen out any youngsters.

I
Immortal94 07.01.20

All past peck, the automatic failure of the year.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

If online goes well with GTA ,the game I think will not be worse and will be good,but in its own way and the game will be to engage at least a week after the release,although clear in advance ,prophets in terms of games, it's serious and the game will be uniquely successful,time will tell.

G
Gauguin 07.01.20

No, I don't think. The first DDR fully deserved his 95 points and the status of one and lucsih generation games and history in General. Based on this and given the magnitude of the second part, I think the rating is deserved.

A
Alphalva 07.01.20

Readlife
Readlife wrote:
specifics zero
Look through the tape... for example, here is a bit of a reality... a little mistake, but still it term
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/red_dead_redemption_2/interesnye_fakty_o_razrabotke_red_dead_redemption_2-320093/