3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LMaster 07.01.20 03:34 pm

problems with passing (Damnation)

people, that I left mine out for almost moved to the other side, is the abyss is a three-wheeled bike, the guy says that you can jump , but you need a ramp, where to take it? how to jump over?
69 Comments
Sort by:
j
johnbay 07.01.20

next to the Billboard advertising hanging, blow it. If I understand correctly the place...

L
LMaster 07.01.20

Yes , thank you!

G
GeorgeFeb 07.01.20

Tin and I have no shield jumped, but attempts to at least 15)))

L
Last Assassin 07.01.20

2Goshan707
Well, apparently you're lucky! I personally didn't have this place to think,and have done everything from Billboard. I think it's more logical;)

B
Barradda 07.01.20

people who knows some code for the unlockables ???? please

L
LMaster 07.01.20

here we have a topic about the mission and not about cheats!

k
kent77w7 07.01.20

hi,how to find the way to the peak mountain,in the 3rd episode,there are still 3 guns a couple of bots and a motorcycle,need to find a way on top of the mountain is full of a key,no misery,once on a motorcycle,but in what place,for every meter of the mountain had tried to fly on her!

L
LMaster 07.01.20

on it is not necessary to climb
I look to climb to the first level gun which is farthest from the mountains, there is a lever pulled, the gun will turn, now go to the next tier guns, again, arm, she will shoot uphill and then have to jump off it and run in the direction of the Heath and mote to go, do everything very quickly, because the mountain you crushed if you do not flee at a sufficient distance

S
Saifer666 07.01.20

Ha, and I had the bug, the rock fell through me. and I couldn't ROCK out. Had to load a save game, since he was already after falling of the cliff.

L
Last Assassin 07.01.20

2Saifer666
I feel the same way it was! But I it fell, and then the game crashed:(

s
server65 07.01.20

Pomogite who can. In the episode with the guns. Put the bike near the gun and one cock is not enough time, fills up with stones. By the way, shoot from a gun necessary? That is closer to a rock or far away from the cliff?

k
kent77w7 07.01.20

AssHool===thank you.I ran the first time,only not in the direction of the wasteland, and where it climbed to this plateau,the rock collapsed next to the bike not even touched with the place,get the gun that is the farthest from the mountains!!!

t
tugoff 07.01.20

Who came to run the pump ?
There lower zapustili broken, it is necessary to climb to the top, start, then put the statue under water jets. One stream I sent on the gears ( the jet that is closer to the entrance to the location ), but there are two jets, the statue at the far end of the hall, how to reach them ? Bottom as it is to jump or what ?
Ah, found the back of the piston to get Nada )

L
Last Assassin 07.01.20

I think it would quickly passing slyapat, and that question a lot already: )

U
United Kingdom 07.01.20

Please help! In the very beginning, when he went up on the lift and need to pull on the rope - he's my Bouncing, hanging and all. Two of the partners moved out, and I hang. 10 times since the beginning of the started level. Button tried everything. How to move? What's the music? Or a bug?

L
Last Assassin 07.01.20

United Kingdom do not write your post in every forum topic!

s
server65 07.01.20

Who knows how to fill up the goat in Chapter 6 after dumping the container on the robot. He's from a robot comes out and knocks him down. Then fill up not out all the time is killing me.

A
Avelex 07.01.20

Server65 To Run to him,jump and shoot when he jumps down to the ground,you shoot until you run up to three meters from you, then run sprint(Shift),turn around again in his direction and shoot,the important thing is to not let yourself,and something will break...and all in total,no secrets.

V
Val_05 07.01.20

In the episode with 3 guns can't find the lever on the gun. Where is he???

S
Sciurus989 07.01.20

join the United Kingdom'in, what the hell.....?