3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RavenW89 07.01.20 03:35 pm

The bug in the beginning of the game, it is impossible to pass (seen on gog v1.0.0.7.) (Orphan)

If you missed the first cut-scene, it is likely that this bug will not let you go next and you just get stuck in the capsule. (and may have happened even if not missed, maybe the incentive has a similar theme with the demo)

To avoid problems you can do 2 things:
1) don't skip the first cut-scene (tested on version of the topic)
2) if you have already missed and the bug happened. In the capsule water does not go away and you don't Wake up, it's impossible to move - you can go to the design mode - described on the website in Cheetah (D+TAB) and to spawn the Persian re-using insert, then disable the D+TAB. Pers will disappear from the capsule and falls on top of the map, then you can move as usual.

PS - will be Stored only once outside, and through the tent!
auto-saves at the beginning there, so if you turn off the game before this moment (bored or something), then it will have to start over!
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RavenW89 07.01.20

also, it started noticing for reviews on Nvidia GTX 1060 6 GB, no matter PC or laptop

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 07.01.20

RavenW89
I have a 1066, a bug in the beginning of the game, thank you painted the decision problemki!

R
RavenW89 07.01.20

Anton Kashpirovsky
Not at all, right now I updated the game to v1.0.1.0, checked - everything is normal!