3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RevanSID 07.01.20 03:36 pm

How to get here? Clearly a place under the earth. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to get here? Clearly a place under the earth, and the entrance did not find. Already everyone in the neighborhood climbed. Found who can hatch what?

http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=d3c18f32bec3b5af0619087983b3655b - in the original size.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander5050 07.01.20

RevanSID
Bro, go to the ruins and look here, we have a corpse, he has the key)

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 07.01.20

RevanSID
Do not understand what it is and how to get there.Look below this place, where the boat,is the entrance to a cave closed by stones,will be highlighted in yellow. I think it is possible to get to the question mark,and as to the place of power - they are under the ground! How to open -XS, I think that is a quest of some sort,most likely vadimchik search of antiquities.

K

Alexander5050
This is the first time there's a chest,and then another space opened.And in the same place for a second time two problems. sign.Do not confuse.

K

Here is what one user wrote about this place:
СпойлерAnatolka1977
Expert rating: 7
-1+
yesterday at 23:52 #
During the passage of the quest" to Find her to get there you can.

D
Deagle619 07.01.20

It's in the cave on the quest Queyras Mets, where Warrior of the Wild Hunt even killed. Search for this cave

F
Fitterr 07.01.20

Deagle619
It's in the cave on the quest Queyras Mets
That's right:)
Spoiler

A
Alexander5050 07.01.20

nigga40000
oke well, I can not help with this place, unfortunately I did not understand how to climb, says you need a key and the area niusi

Y
YNM 07.01.20

He was looking for accurate info on the Internet. Not found. But by happy coincidence, he figured.
The passage in this place is closed until you complete the Magic lamp from Queyras Mets. After this, on the coast South of the ruins opens the passage to the cave (from there you will be released after the completion of the quest). On the in-game map it is not marked, so here is his location:

If you go inside, and when he reached the fork, keep going straight, you will pretty soon come to the place that necessarily know if you passed the quest. There turn left and climb a couple of ledges. Come forward and voila - you have arrived, under the ruins.

T
Tacito 07.01.20

YNM
Dude! You Are God! :) And how did I lose this place when I did the quest, I do not understand! So much!!!

F
FreeAmmo1993 07.01.20

YNM
Thank you so much) all around these ruins ran) And not go down did not think)))

W
Woof Woof 07.01.20

YNM
My friend, thank you so much, I've been wracking my brain on how to get there.

s
sania1993 10.10.20

YNM
la helped, thank you