3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crsd benelli 07.01.20 03:36 pm

X360ce not working (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

The sounds of burning the xbox 360 gamepad,it work and basically didn't let anyone down yet.Put the settings in x360ce by default.Went into the game bottom right it is written press any button,press any key on your controller,the game reacts and boot menus,and then there is absolutely no response to my actions.
I have one such trouble?
8 Comments
Sort by:
c
crsd benelli 07.01.20

The question is settled,all settled,climb a bit in the controller settings in steam.

D
DeadBrin228 07.01.20

What exactly did you do, and then I have the same problem?

M
MLTZXO 07.01.20

DeadBrin228
Had the same situation. Helped the following:
1. Go to the Steam application
2. Open Settings
3. Open the Controller panel
4. Click on General Controller Configuration
5. A Big Picture window will appear; enable Xbox Controller Support or your kind if PS4 or Generic pad

Next, configure the controller for specific games:
1. Open Steam
2. Go to the Library
3. Choose a game
4. Links - controller Configuration
5. To Open The Configuration
6. Templates - Gamepad
7. Will display 2 pattern Controller to select the first or second
8. To apply the settings
9. Launch the game from Steam, enjoying playing with a controller.

I think TS meant it.
Anyway, when I had this issue with the controller decided it so.
Earned without x360ce.

M
Maximum93 07.01.20

What can I do if I have no Steam version of the game?

D
Dzhoel Miller 07.01.20

MLTZXO
Thanks a lot really works! :)

D
Dzhoel Miller 07.01.20

Maximum93
Do all that is written on the top and it will work! :)

If the game is not from Steam, you have to add it to the library!
Here's a little added instruction:
1. Open Steam;
2. Click Add... to Add third-party game... - Choose a tag: Life is Strange - Before the Storm;
3. Go to the Library;
4. Choose added game: Life is Strange - Before the Storm;
5. Links - controller Configuration;
6. Open Configuration;
7. Templates The Controller;
8. You will see two template controller, choose the first or second (I have worked first);
9. To apply the settings;
10. Launch the game from Steam, enjoy playing with a gamepad.

S
Santi Live 07.01.20

dude, a shot of blunt, de there links? and what's next

Y
Yurgen0138 07.01.20

I found the solution to be added to steam third-party game as mentioned above, go into Big Picture mode (in the upper right corner next to the minimize button is a rectangle with an arrow, click on it), then in the upper right corner click the gear ----> configure controller ----> put jackdaws close to all custom settings, etc. - - - - > at the bottom of detection controllers must be your controller (if more than one, find your method scientific (as can happen if you have installed on your PC Monect or something like that) and rename as you wish by clicking on the settings button which is located next to the name of the controller), bind keys to setting key which is the bottom(or something like that, I somehow this button is not visible) and bind the keys the way you want it, save it, and click no thanks(I tried to click Yes, upload but I have lost all bindings for this) ----> then exit the settings, go to the library (it is already possible to use a controller:)) ----> tap on the desired game ----> settings ----> configure controller ----> to deliver two daws, and vibration settings to deliver the taste ----> back to game settings and click control settings and if everything is configured correctly it will show the controller with the symbol buttons, if not then then decide for yourself there by Russian is written (if the same as the whole big picture so the method scientific change on Russian:)). And emulator x360ce is not needed :). Hope this manual will help someone. Good luck!