3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrFirewoks 07.01.20 03:37 pm

The baptism of fire how to get ????? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Please help how to go tristou this mission??? TOO MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE DIED. I have version 1.7.1
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 07.01.20

And a lot of them really dying ? maybe you didn scouted the camp and told Rodrigu that people in camp a little ? still need to bring down the archers on the hills are

v
vodin26 07.01.20

Prepare for mission better bend to the myself on the side effects, perform more acts of sabotage before the battle. Don't forget to take the archers first.

A
A B 07.01.20

Take part in the fight, not the loot pack. Kill all the archers first in the camp, to the left of the entrance, on the stairs, then over the gate, on the wall. And you will have Happiness, with a large letter S.

M
MrFirewoks 07.01.20

Crra
All currencies these archers including shorter type I'm playing for them,well, against whom to peel off came the fuck. guys who knows ????

M
MrFirewoks 07.01.20

vodin26
All currencies,All you have done and the side effects and obocki. one HARE. Too many have died your. in short, the type I play,well, against whom to peel off came the fuck. guys who knows ????

M
MrFirewoks 07.01.20

A B
All currencies these archers including any loot I don't need. in short, the type I play,well, against whom to peel off came the fuck. guys who knows ????

A
A B 07.01.20

MrFirewoks
Well if so, then... I Had this when I first played. Went purely on the story, the effects of not got this quest and provided me with exactly the same conclusion. Rolled back, better tricked out bow and sword. Again took this quest for exploration came from behind the camp, through the barn. From the chest in the barn took the clothing and the poison from the barrel. Poisoned food and burning one barrel of arrows. Successfully dumped from the camp. All further had no problems.