3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 07.01.20 03:37 pm

Smoothly (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In General dvuhyadernik, downloaded fix to start, run, no freezes, but the game goes smoothly, like in water . May be that dvuhyadernik?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin1 07.01.20

Maybe just the resolution of the screen to reduce the need.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

Maybe just dvuhyadernik...

P
Piece_of_Shit 07.01.20

On my 2-core is stable. But the kernel is not important, what is important is the number of threads: I have 4 threads, so my CPU conditional programs/games take 4-core. If you have 2 streams, I'm surprised you launched the game, and if 4 threads, you have the entire configuration to watch again, most likely matter is not in processor two.

D
Dj0rni 07.01.20

Piece_of_Shit
And where can I see how many threads?

P
Piece_of_Shit 07.01.20

Dj0rni
Well, for example: pierce model of your processor and see its performance. Or in the little book that comes with the CPU when buying a BOX-set...

B
Boogie___man 07.01.20

Dj0rni
Yes, in device Manager look. How many rows are in GARF CPU as the system thinks you have cores. It will be faster than to search in a book or the Internet.

D
Dj0rni 07.01.20

Boogie___man
3 is

B
Boogie___man 07.01.20

Dj0rni
well, just three records, then on three cores, and this is as far as I remember Altoona was such. If correctly understood, then the percent is unlikely to play standards.

D
Dj0rni 07.01.20

Boogie___man
Ndya... Sad matter that it is high, and this is not upset, only one option, change the percent...(