3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overlord222 07.01.20 03:37 pm

Pumping power (Destiny 2)

How to bleed the power of the Persian tile. with the strength 506 with raids drop things 500 power, and all, sometimes with a 4th RAID 501, do I need to do this to yourself max things nasit or is there enough in the inventory.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nexus2017 07.01.20

You will have to farm higher angami, clothe them with the armor. So you raised the light

H
Homikator 07.01.20

nexus2017
To put not necessarily, you can just have the thing more power, can carry it with you or throw it in a chest, the game will remember that you have clothes greater power is checked and not once.
So for example, I 510 the light, got herself a thing 512 Lite (want to wear, want not, is not important, the important thing is that I have it) and all, then you will have to drop armor more light and so on.

Overlord222
Getting 500 then the pumping light is only the Highest gear from Engrams and all possible activities, which provide a Powerful Engram, which will drop the armor greater strength

Example activities.
Also, there are contracts, which give higher engrams, look for them from various NPCs:
Spoiler

Example quests from the NPCs that will give a Powerful Engrams:
Spoiler

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.01.20

Overlord222
There are reinforced engrams are given for daily and weekly tasks, and they swing

O
Overlord222 07.01.20

Dmitriy_XAN
this is something I realized, only just familiar plays and his armor drops randomly and is now below 515 did not fall, and I all 500 crashes I just run with it

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.01.20

Overlord222
Look, if you have 500 strength, with the common engrams armor above 500 power you will not fall, if say 550 power, even blue can fall on the 550, but not more than the value your current, the higher with higher n-gram, moreover, if you're wearing armor, say, 500 power, but in the inventory you have 550 armor strength (at least once dressed), the gear you will fall not on the 500, and 550 forces. Something like this