3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 07.01.20 03:37 pm

The ending (spoiler) (Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet)

Well I passed the game and in the end died Kurachi. As I understand it the game has several endings as to others?And then the ending such does not suit me!I want a good!
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 07.01.20

Lobo
Do you like the English, norm? If Yes, then here is https://www.gameskinny.com/pjm46/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-true-ending-guide In the true ending guide.

C
Chris-senpai 07.01.20

For true ending, you need to raise relations with all the characters from SAO,ALO and GGO + Joe until at least 2, and Karachai, Zalisko and Itsuki to 4. It is necessary to speak all of the green quests(dialogs) and then Ivins will give the amulet. You must also pass a mode Kirito. And in the end not to die from the final boss.

C
Chris-senpai 07.01.20

Plus in your first playthrough true ending cannot be obtained; in the end will still kill someone, and only after the credits, the game prompts you to rewind time and save everyone.

L
Lobo 07.01.20

Chris-senpai
But if it dies there will be another kotovka?

B
BatmanWayne221 07.01.20

Chris-senpai
And offer to go on a date guys have? Play for the kid, so sho question the categorical importance.

N
Nikita Kobytchenko 07.01.20

BatmanWayne221
Bed scene will only be with Itsuki, with the other, thank God, no. I'd piss herself if my bed was lying Basaltic Joe

S
Shepart 07.01.20

People who can upload a save right in front of the hood ending? And what are they doing still someone dies...

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 07.01.20

Chris-senpai
but if I clicked to rewind time to save the day after the bad ending, scored 4 level relations with ALL, who generally is in the friends list, green icons of communication on the map remained, but Ivins still does not give me any amulet, what to do? I in the first game did, and now I stand, after a restart of the world(JoJo Reference), I'm afraid to go in the room of the detachment Itsuki on the orange icon communication...

V
Viktor Kudashov 07.01.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
go kirito mode + talk to everyone in the regime of kirito they stand in the foyer and look through the inventory he is under the tab where all sorts of sketches and so on

S
Shepart 07.01.20

Victor Kudashov
I like it also tried, but still does not give a fucking amulet. I already 3 times at the beginning started to play and 5 times rewind time. Gives the amulet of the top...

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 07.01.20

Victor Kudashov
Hey, on the tab, select the save in the start menu, an asterisk outside the room doesn't mean I'm on the right track?

K
Kind Ram 07.01.20

Shepherd been
When the boss charges a black sphere, it is necessary either to stun or to send out in a flurry of attacks at this point. Then the castes will be interrupted and you will have enough time to finish it. With stunning quite difficult, me on 102 level had 6 shots to stun him to put in 150+ intelligence. For the second method I inject in the arms summation of impairments" and the stars aligned that he passed out right at the time of charging of the sphere and I successfully finished him off.

About getting the amulet of conditions like these:
The kureha, Celica, Itsuki, and even Basaltic Joe must have 4 rank +75%;
- Kirito and his friends must have a friendship (relationship) grade 2 or more;
- Quests to sew clothes, better weapons and to evaluate the subject - should be performed;
- All scenes with the green conversation should be lost.
- Mode kirito must also be passed;
- The ratio of LLEN, M, Pitaju and Fukujiro can score.

When you lose all the scenes (and they need to lose before I meet the mother Ifinal) go to your room and try to talk to Ivins. She will say she has a gift for you and give you this amulet. Then pass the game 1 time with a bad ending. The following unwinding time when you already have the amulet, you go through the game and definitely bring down the boss GM.

About mode Kirito. as it has far-after a meeting with the mother Irinas. I passed the first passage, the first unwinding time has finished the relationship with all to the desired level, lost all scenes and got the amulet. After the second rollback time I tried to whack the boss. If you do not have time to trip or stun him before he charge my damn field and start a cut-scene, I yuzal ctrl+alt+delete and closed the process. So I get to replay the battle with the boss has not yet happened in the true ending to play.

K
Kind Ram 07.01.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
The asterisk means that you already passed the game completely, why it is necessary to renounce any player to rewind time and return to the main menu.)

S
Shepart 07.01.20

Kind Ram
I knew all this and tried. But damn it really does not give the amulet Ivins.)
Right now I will try on max difficulty to follow, and that can miss...

S
Souldray 07.01.20

Hmm, and I thought that the true ending will be that they'll talk to Itsuki and pomiryatsya...That in the end, Itsuki what happened?

t
tdaa 07.01.20

The amulet can only be obtained after obtaining the third key. Otherwise, it does not, even when the other conditions. Ie right before going to the mother ray. Mode Kirito can go before the ending, it does not affect the receiving of the amulet. But the relationship with the Prime Minister, Stray and another (Philia or whatever?) - influence...
PS. On hard boss LVL 150, with 2 lundstroemi't even started to cast the field as fell after the first bar of life, was not up.

D
Diman225 07.01.20

pressed rewind time to save in the end appeared in the room and no jobs no

d
ddd_Volodya_bbb 07.01.20

People are also faced with a problem like this as it seems everything is done:quests, relationships (all pumped up to 4 grade 100%), read all the scenes and Kirito as well, but infos still didn't give the amulet. I repeat: I developed relations at all to the maximum and when looking open arts, there 1 has been locked. I thought why if I blocked all apnuli to the maximum and spoke to everyone. And just started jerking off game to come out in the normal mode and Kirito and out of the game to come out. And when 30 since exactly the similar operation was done I had 2 more of the dialogue, which up to this point was not. The dialogues were with Asanoi and girls in pink and dark hair... can't remember her name. In General, if you also have all pumped relationship, check whether all the arts opened, if not then like I come come out. After these conversations I went to my room where my Android gave me the amulet. The dialogue icons on the map in my room was not. I hope you were helped by my advice. Good luck.