3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamefun19 07.01.20 05:49 pm

How to change Russian language to English? (Fallout 76)

Say I bought the Russian edition of Fallout 76, will I be able to change the language to English interface ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

gamefun19
Yes

g
gamefun19 07.01.20

This 100% info ? You personally is able to do on the beta? In the game settings, even where there is no column to change it. Question where does it actually change?

C
CHADREX 07.01.20

Should be changed as in FO4, using the config in documents (.ini)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.01.20

gamefun19
Even if not officially to change the settings on the release, it just wakes wakes on the way C:\Users\имя user\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76 edit file Fallout76.ini parameter sLanguage=EN (ru change to en) sLanguage=en. Especially in the game folder Fallout76\locales a bunch of language packs that are.

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

I tried for fun has now changed in the file Fallout76.ini sLanguage setting from en to ru ( I traditionally FO the game as I always play in English:-)). Run the game - all the inscriptions in English. Came out, posomtrel in ini-file - and there again is en. So you have to wait for the release and see how it will actually. Might have to set read only flag on the file.

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

In General ,all the same happened to me, at least on the beta client to change English to Russian:-)
But I have changed the above setting in two files Fallout76.ini one in the game directory where the executable file is located. And the second is in the directory *\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76. Although, perhaps, it was enough to change the first. Since when I changed in the second - nothing has changed. And the old file back (after editing the file modified date would be today). That is pulled file from the directory games.
PS: Changed the file directory in the game from EN to de, in the directory *\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76, nothing changed. Launched the client again - all in English. After the file in the directory *\Documents\My Games\Fallout 76 was en. So it is necessary to change the file Fallout76.ini in your game directory.

g
gamefun19 07.01.20

BlackTigerTK.
Thank you for so much manipulation, I'm interested in is the opposite from Russian into English (I will pass the game in English to record on YouTube British). Judging from what you wrote, I successfully obtained.

g
gamefun19 07.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Where did you buy the game?

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

gamefun19
Directly in the client Gazebos

g
gamefun19 07.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Maybe because of this, you have English interface? I want to save up and buy let's say zaka-zaka or other stores. Why is the price there cheaper than 50%. Or tongue it is certainly not expected to have an impact?

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

gamefun19
Unfortunately, to add to what's already written, I nesego. It is necessary to wait for the release. Can as release, check again. Already with the entrance directly into the game.

g
gamefun19 07.01.20

BlackTigerTK
I would be grateful, if not forget it!

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.20

gamefun19
I will try. Although the environment day.