3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 07.01.20 05:49 pm

Your cars (Need for Speed Payback)

All kind time of days, I propose to open, we all know topic - screenshots of your cars. So let's start.

Spoiler

NOTE: I HAVE only one wish - PLEASE hide your screenshots under the spoiler!
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 07.01.20

Quite a large collection already typed:
Spoiler

i
insel260 07.01.20

This vinyl will still work. But yet here it is.

Spoiler

S
ShiHou 07.01.20

really like the transitions with the experiment. It is true because of kusavati of okreek sometimes some items you can not find exactly.
Spoiler

s
soz1dai333 07.01.20

the good old race as haven't played recently passed destiny , won the free raffle for the repost on World of santa , all the advice, now playing PS 4 , VK group , you will not regret

S
ShiHou 07.01.20

Spoiler

S
ShiHou 07.01.20

2 projects, in life and in the game)
Spoiler

New Richeza 7 in the style of Afterburner. The only reason the developers are not smart enough with it, and body kits from the movie to add, along with the disks, it is obvious that the most popular design will be the Mazda from fast and the Furious 1 and 3. By the way yoy can tuning to 399 level, which is essentially Amboy will be throughout sujecki, unless of course it is ridiculous does not appear in the later stages.
Spoiler

S
ShiHou 07.01.20

What I love about this part of the NSF, so that you can build real projects, though not as much.

Spoiler

i
insel260 07.01.20

Oh, after reinstalling Windows, the patch came off. Had to start all over again.

The machine is still in revision, but don't know what coloring to improve.
Spoiler

This vinyl was loaded from the shared library and slightly altered. Also edited it for BMW.
Spoiler

i
insel260 07.01.20

Here behu patched.

Spoiler

D
DeNiMaX777 07.01.20

D
DeNiMaX777 07.01.20

I try my best)))

D
Denis Oreshkin 07.01.20

And who can throw for pirates covers for cars??? And can it all be done?

p
putin_less 07.01.20

the pirates will not clear)
Spoiler

D
Dem0n01 07.01.20

Purple plum and Japanese Mustang)
Spoiler

M
McON 07.01.20

My preferences are radically different from many of you in terms of airbrushing,the more that I do on my grandfather life(grandson and granddaughter) ,but in the games I play and love it.
As for the idea of the game is supposed to find vintage cars,restore them and to act on them in a race(can't understand),I decided to do a second playthrough of the game,of course with cheats, I'm only in each class in addition to the chase,added five vintage cars.
BeetleI just won all the races-it's a miracle.Management-super,acceleration,speed,drift on the cheers etc.......

Spoiler

A
ACDC2406 07.01.20

McON
damn cool out)

i
insel260 07.01.20

Plymouth
Spoiler

i
insel260 07.01.20

Lamba