3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zalkon 07.01.20 05:50 pm

Bugfinder: Fixmaker - when it will be possible to play normally? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

So, during my absence, I managed to rivet a bunch of patches and apparently ,not planning to stop, so my question is, is it possible at the moment, normally through the game( realized+quests, companions) ?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 07.01.20

Zalkon
If you're lucky

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Zalkon
I have bugs, only the record about the quest in the journal, although I quest fulfilled, a friend caught a couple of times the bug because of which it is the party members were gone, you can not through the portals of locations to go. Wait for patch 1.1

S
Sanya Hmmm 07.01.20

Zalkon
very difficult, I have for example on version 1.0.14 1.0.11 for played, everything started Lomat 4 of the act, on the map of the Kingdom of 5-6 of the same buffs hanging, the emissary was gone, and finally, I'm now on the latest Chapter stuck Christian not the topic died from Catal which would have died refusing to kill daughter, portals crooked I tput on location, in General it is better to wait and not 1.1 and 1.1.1... atleast for a big patch and a lot of bugs saveset

A
Andrei YP 07.01.20

I never had a single bug, probably due to the fact that I play not often, so the patches went out in front of me. Yes and it is not normal to sit in the game all day forever...

S
Sanya Hmmm 07.01.20

Andrei YP
and as a related quantity of hours spent in the game and bugs? If the code hole, it does not matter you come to this shit hole for an hour or a week...

A
Andrei YP 07.01.20

Sanya Hmmm
Patches to patch holes. I for some reason did not encounter bugs.

a
aist16 07.01.20

Zalkon wrote:
is it possible at the moment, normally through the game
Kingdom on my autoriti, came to the Chapter VII.
Installed version 1.0.15 b, completed job Leader born twice, And will sound a hundred hundred groans and-after a couple of moves, my the Kingdom (on autoriti) Palo!. And Pitax me, once, won, and massacre and was Serenity and Tranquility.... :-)
POPs up the sentence: Enable invincible mode Kingdom, - has included; Download... - he loaded the last save, in the next couple of moves again, the Kingdom fell and all round.
Got any tips, apart, - Start a new game, and come to the same result? :-)
However, there is a version 1.0.16. Looks like this game is endless!?
ATOM RPG, Postworld, Pathfinder Kingmaker, is three Russian prefabricated, for the last time.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

aist16
Sadly I only thought to run, three weeks have passed since the last run. what are we going to wait.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

Zalkon
And you know spellforce 3 is passable?

i
ilterr 07.01.20

How to get hundred and hundreds of moaning? There are two dozen magic teleports (the ones that you without a flash light portout) I'm tired of the combination to pick up a lot of things....

Z
Zalkon 07.01.20

ilterr
If you're talking about building Nervy, here https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/2/1730963192544305783/

L
Leo1968 07.01.20

Of course, before the 1.1 patch still have to wait 1.0.99.
Still on the 1.0.11 patch in the basement of Picaxe break the specter expanded, after the next stopped, though nascituri athletics 50. In the future, stopped. At the current patch 1.0.15 stuck quest Deal with the devil. After dismantling the shed in any e-mails, invitations, meetings. The head is finished completely, except this quest. And so, bugs-nonsense enough. Type, instead of the half-elf wizard, the gift presents the Keeper of the colors.

S
Siniy Kot 07.01.20

64 small bug in the code
64 small bug in the code
1 found was PAREXEL
...128 little bugs in the code

i
ilterr 07.01.20

Thank you

S
Slonvprotivogaze 07.01.20

Remember NVN 2 ))

N
Nightma[R]e 07.01.20

Leo1968
Wait for major update in 2 weeks maybe or less. There you see a lot of bugs fixed already.

L
Leo1968 07.01.20

Nightma[R]e
And how many new adds? Now I took Pitax, but the riddle with chests at the Golem's only one thing I found, Cup. And lute and statues present. I have four games going.... :)

K
Kavaynik 07.01.20

1.1 comes out in about a week, bug Keeper peresekaetsya with the master corrected, and a bug with email in 16 hotfix (complaint with pirates is detected). The Cup, the lute, and the statue was fine before, just no cache was not opened, but it seems in 1.1 fixed. If all goes well, after 1.1, the game will be quite playable.

N
Nightma[R]e 07.01.20

Leo1968
New what? If fixes, then a couple more to roll out. Well, if you're talking about new bugs I think they will not, for now the Beta test patch.

a
aist16 07.01.20

v 1.0.15 - Octavia managed to get hopeless in the cage, in the caves under the Old sycamore tree, had to reboot.