3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 16.09.19 02:43 pm

A bug or a glitch of the game's story? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Who reached the choice to kill the Wolf? I left him alive back at the ship, and there was a dialogue with Warnaway stating that I supposedly killed. And I was given the quest to go after the bounty on his head. This is a bug of the game or a flaw of the story just? Or Alexios just all noodles on the ears hang about the murder?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 16.09.19

Sanya Baltic
Well, your character took the contract to kill the Wolf, and the dialogue he goes, throwing the helmet to, in his words we can understand that he will go to do something in order to restore honor or something there ( don't remember, I schA pereprohozhu, maybe the mistake was made fatal in pobochki ). And if your Persian said that he didn't kill him, rumors would spread faster than you think =) and the GG would have been troubles, I think so

M
Morgan Drake 16.09.19

There and then, when you're dealing with one character (whose name I won't say for spoiler) will be the moment about Nicholas. It has two options either to say that you never found it, or lie and say they killed him. I first in the conversation with Barnabas, too, was embarrassed, but later I realized everything.

L
Lominar Limonium 16.09.19

Also drew attention to it.
In the beginning I thought that flaw.
And then I realized that really these things are best kept secret.

A
AleksandrNeraZzurri 16.09.19

Guys in Odysee does not appear the mission of My acting life, who can faced? completed all additional missions, opened all the territories and a PPC?

k
krasher87 16.09.19

АлександрNeraZzurri
Same garbage, yet no solution found

f
frion123 16.09.19

and apparently never found a solution it's a shame actually passed this stupid mission not appearing after talking and all game over.

V
Vravo 16.09.19

Similarly. No dances with replays from different sopranos did not help. The plot is hung.

A
AleksandrNeraZzurri 16.09.19

I understand we broke some kind of storyline has not climbed back out prematurely. Sorry, will be delayed until the release of all DLC...

S
SerqK 16.09.19

Also encountered a quest bug My acting life. The quest doesn't start. You can talk to the quest giver, but the quest is still not activated. If after talking with the quest giver to come home to the desired actor, to communicate with the Athenian soldier looking for a play to impossible, if you move further into the tavern to drunken actor and detention, as well nothing happens and it is impossible to damage or sagrit killing civilians.
Further progression is not possible.

This bug and the license and pirates?

Someone can share a save game for the Cassandra passed on 100% game with a happy ending, for performing the DLS?

V
Vravo 16.09.19

SerqK wrote:
Also encountered a quest bug My acting life. The quest doesn't start. You can talk to the quest giver, but the quest is still not activated. If after talking with the quest giver to come home to the desired actor, to communicate with the Athenian soldier looking for a play to impossible, if you move further into the tavern to drunken actor and detention, as well nothing happens and it is impossible to damage or sagrit killing civilians.
Absolutely identical situation down to the details. By the way, shortly before these problems attacked GG near some temple. Did not run away. Fought to the last. Put a lot of peaceful Athenian citizens, who decided to fulfill their civic duty. That we think may be clipped, by chance who should die?

r
relekfeet 16.09.19

Guys I came to the mission in prison and then after talking with Socrates and Barnabas, they told me that I'll meet you in residency Pericles Resistance but the quest didn't show up, maybe some quest you have performs?

R
Ramazan0598 16.09.19

Вravo
АлександрNeraZzurri
SerqK
krasher87
frion123

not yet found a solution? The problem is not solved? and then I have about this job don't know what to do... sorry

S
SerqK 16.09.19

Ramazan0598
Pirates solution yet, maybe if hack DLS, the new patch will be fixed. But this is not accurate.