3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 07.01.20 05:51 pm

Will the game on my comp? (Fallout 76)

In the system requirements specify AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz.It 4 cores at 3.5 GHZ frequency.I have the same CPU AMD Althon II X4 635,which is also 4 cores and overclocked it to 3.4 GHZ.The graphics card is quite new-Nvidia gtx 1060.Will the game?
35 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

on 1060 will go 100% without any problems. Just a question on what requirements and in which resolution.
I have 1060 6g i5 and 8gb 7600 b - the game will be in 4K to play with and adjust the schedule at 45> fps. If will be very bad move by 2k.
Fallout4 on ultra in 4K was, but with 30fps - I had the heat poubavit. Although I in principle, the difference between 2K and 4K is not uvidel, and the increase in fps was 30

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

Mike CERIC
*Athlon.
Very strange Assembly. How can we forget about the processor.
The comparison is incorrect, the process, the socket and architecutre different, you need to compare not only the number of cores but the performance per core.
Take Folic 4th and compare, I think that fundamental differences 76 will not receive. Which means You wait 25 frames, especially with regards to the locations of the city, gaps in loading, and low FPS outside of town.
Spoiler
The game goes something like this. Simple is the processor on this socket to buy more powerful, it's not that costly.
Multiplayer, usually loading more than a single game. So, the processor for replacement. Don't forget about Opera.

M
Misha Cherik 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
The Opera-standard,8 GB.The Assembly is not strange,just old.Before there was a gtx 460 then a gtx 650,and this year I decided to buy a new 1060.And the CPU is normal, there is no money,given the fact that the socket is old(АМ3),then you need to change the motherboard...

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, there is no 25фпс. On my old machine GTX760 b i3 3rd generation 4 folic walked in FullHD - 35 fps and above on high settings. Agree proudce happen, but only in certain places and rare.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

Mike CERIC
1060 is still 3GB and 6 of what you have? It's still 5-15 fps.
Well, to change the percent, it is not only the nurse to change, but the RAM will still have. And maybe just do the insides :)

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

-MODEUZ-
-MODEUZ wrote:
Agree proudce happen, but only in certain places and rare.
Yeah to 12 FPS. It is the processor.
-MODEUZ wrote:
1060 is still 3GB and 6 of what you have? It's still 5-15 fps.
Yes, there will be nothing there. The emphasis in the processor. It makes no sense to even discuss it.
-MODEUZ wrote:
And maybe just do the insides :)
It is not necessary. You can take Chinese kseon and also from Ali the motherboard. All the op cheap. Opera will move. There's also DDR3.

Mike CERIC
How about a variant of the AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, for example. 6 cores should improve the situation. Or 1090T . Etc. it is possible to take, under acceleration. Already better, but if you find a good price tag.
Above is the proposal to consider cheap kseon.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
here is the service:
https://www.dxdigitals.info/2017/04/podbor-videokarti-pod-processor.html
in it percent just in the limit with none.
Percent loaded of course will be hard, but ygrath 76 will be quite stable. With the graphics settings necroing treat.

And about China - it is generally bad advice. The only + is that it is cheaper and not by much. I 1999 occasionally rent components to exchange, is not thrown out and not sold one. + guarantee (most important advantage)

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Stop all the meaningless and empty tables.
These guys have more adequate and no Athlone there in the list no.
Spoiler
True, and there is an error. i3-6100 same thing happen and is not recommended anymore. Google better recommendation though would be so primitive. Percent batlneta in games, even if we are talking about the i5:
Spoiler
-MODEUZ wrote:
Percent loaded of course will be hard, but ygrath 76 will be quite stable.
Friezes have is what kind of stability You talk? Dips below 25 frames.
-MODEUZ wrote:
With the graphics settings necroing treat.
And how they affect CPU usage? And I thought it was the graphics card, and its load.
-MODEUZ wrote:
And about China - it is generally bad advice.
Already many boys have collected a PC from the Chinese market, got a cheap and very productive Assembly. What are You talking about?
View build Internet HUANAN X79 + 2680v2 . Many satisfied reviews. Guarantee there is time to check + Yes, the shop has 3 of the technical team to test every working days, so we can 100% guarantee that all products work well before sending to the warehouse.. A duck processor in General, guarantee is not needed. It either works or not, and it is enough and 1 minute to understand.

As can be seen, 3770 for 8 000 rubles in Russia to find a mate. cost under it. DDR3 is. Here's another option.

M
Metalist1925 07.01.20

Mike CERIC
go. Immediately kill the detail to a minimum. But the drawdown will be, it is inevitable

t
twokevoke 07.01.20

-MODEUZ-
Don't you think you chose the wrong video card for games in 4K? I suggest you look to 2ум gtx 1080ti

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

twokobs
believe me - pulling 4K on almost all games (at different settings even ultra) and above 45 FPS. All Blizzard in ultra 4 to 50+
GTA 4K can't remember what settings, but also 45+
The only assassin went 30 fps on medium-high, had to switch to 2K +20-30agc/
In General what I have below 40fps for me the game is not playable.

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

And I add a little when apnuli PC, was the monitor fullHD, everything was on ultra 60+, but especially to test the game did not, because the day burned down the monitor. And because the monitors for 10 years I did not bother and took 4K in the future. But comparing graphics in full HD on ultra and even higher in 4K FullHD understand that it already sucked. At least 2K.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.20

if the processor circa 2010 is an analogue of AMD 4100 FKH which is not in list
just like bleep as there are virtual cores and more performance on edro
most likely corn 3 is an analogue of a certain i7 900 very roughly with unequal frequencies
also tou should not pitch to forget about the support and not the support of some of pitch instruction
so it will probably be puuuuh or it will not start
although he was a kid he kind of Igal in фолл4 to the core Duo of the latest generation at slightly over 3 GHz and the card-type 1060. it seems like everything worked and the card is not overheated
so don't pitch to faint

D
Din Printer 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Do you think the i5 4460 3.2 GHz and 3.4 in bust enough? video card same RAM same

u
uga4aka 07.01.20

About system requirements, I can say that to check enough download fallout4 + hd textures(official ones) and check how it works on medium or high settings.
In Ф76 changed the lighting, and probably slightly improved detail, it means that the game will load the system nearly as F4, but with a difference of 10-30%. The max 50% more load from the piles of vegetation and multiplayer mode.

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

Printer0007
In Your case a stable 60 frames should be (if nothing changes).

D
Din Printer 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well, it is fallout 4 even with VSYNC and ultra settings

k
krll 07.01.20

What are you all so worried dear, i5-2300 overclocked to 3.4 + gtx 950 2G))))
Фол4 tolerably well flew to the game in action without vatsa with ultraaccurate. The shadow of the plane and other hat of course I had to disable...
There simora was streaming in General on drawnode inboxe, and even relatively playable.. was In total swing, and obnarujivaesh to achieve acceptable fps poshamanit settings as follows. Unsubscribe about results.

k
krll 07.01.20

Crawled all operative, the release on the optimization work + briefing on the editorial Board of inesc the mountain. And over the buckets will spread.

z
zdanu4 07.01.20

win 7 x64, 8 GB ddr3, GTX 760 2GB, amd phenom II x4 955 BE hdd 1,5 Tb
Fallout 4 is the latest version of the license is in 60 fps is to high. default much ultra rose, so pomenyal. HD-Pak did not put. No freezes no. And immediately when the game came out had 30-40. Just optimized.
Though the dialogue is 76 - so the difference is minimal. If properly optimized, and 76 will fly on my korçë drawnode.