3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abaray_kun 07.01.20 05:53 pm

Is it possible to pump? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

A question: is it possible to pump all the skills? Or is careful to spend points?
10 Comments
Sort by:
h
h0p3r 07.01.20

abaray_kun
If anything, skills can be reset for dram, a cheap price.

M
MODERN_GEAR 07.01.20

abaray_kun
In late November, has promised to throw even 20 levels above. I think the 50th is still 20 and can still pump. Even will stay for sure.

C
Crystal Lion 07.01.20

MODERN_GEAR
Proof article give. I have not heard about this.

R
Ryuzake 07.01.20

abaray_kun
Not yet, but Juba promise to raise the maximum level! at the moment, until the full flow is not enough 34 points!

M
MODERN_GEAR 07.01.20

Crystal Lion
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_odyssey/noyabrskij_kontent_v_assassins_creed_odyssey-323658/

C
Crystal Lion 07.01.20

MODERN_GEAR
Thank you brother! Happy. I missed some of this thread with your 12 hour shifts! Very pleased. Thank you.

d
davidrf 07.01.20

Yes... a lot of Skills and points is not enough. Even with steles operators not to pump... Since you can always beat pumping and try everything! I'm doing that. However everything is not necessary. I have a favorite ability of them and pumped. It is hoped that yubisoft will add levels that you hit!

M
MODERN_GEAR 07.01.20

Crystal Lion
OPA, brother. Also work in shifts?))

C
Crystal Lion 07.01.20

MODERN_GEAR
Yes. For the past 25 years.

A
Aligator182 07.01.20

Swing not all ceiling points of pumping 65,provided that searched all the tombs, but even this is not enough for all the skills, but not a helluva lot they need.