3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tongor 07.01.20 06:03 pm

Update the free version of the game (Destiny 2)

How to baslanti to the free version proapdeytit to complete with all the additions including Rejected? And the site proximity asking of £ 50 0_o
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 07.01.20

need to buy game with season pass is 2400 rubles, there are all-inclusive, as I understand it

E
Egor Nevazhno 07.01.20

wait a couple of years maybe handed out

T
Tongor 07.01.20

Ivan Bystrov
a reference to can?

I
Ivan Bystrov 07.01.20

Tongor
https://eu.shop.battle.net/ru-ru/product/destiny2-forsaken

J
Jafes 07.01.20

You can get the regular edition for the 1400, then you get the forsaken and the rest of the content, which is at the moment. Season pass will give access to the DLC that will come out later.

d
derectim 07.01.20

First DLS will be released here in December

T
Tdante 07.01.20

Please help me to decide. So I played in the free campaign, I liked it.
If I pvp the fuck do not need, is to take the full version? I went in single and coop run, there enough content? Or grinding for pvp and it have to play?

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.01.20

Tongor
if you buy just rejected receive all relevant content for today 1400R worth, you can get a picker for a year 2400

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.01.20

Tdante
Desteni team game, so in the first place is to understand the type of content:

1. Solo content, open locations, solo quests etc (approximately 40% of the game)
2. Group content auto search, the crucible, gambit, normal raids (30% of the game)
3. Group content without shrink, in which you'll HAVE to find a clan and friends, the most interesting part of the game with the fat loot this RAID, twilight raids, quests for weapons (30% of the game)

In PVP there are an average of 10 percent of the game is to go into it not sure, but the quests on some of the guns are made only through PVP

T
Tdante 07.01.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Thank you. However there is no AUTOFIT in raids or just there for the game?

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.01.20

Tdante
AUTOFIT in raids because there to go RAID with randomized it mildly, not really, definitely need good communication and coordination, otherwise it will not pass, so everyone who goes on raids, sit in the clan and discord

v
vstorspb 07.01.20

Who knows when will be released the 4th DLC (as I understand it the 2nd DLC 2nd year, if not, correct). Like as soon, but when? don't know, now DLC to take what we have (3 pieces), or to wait for the fourth...
Dmitriy_XAN wrote:
everyone who goes on raids, sit in the clan and discord
Sori, enlighten the Nuba what discord? The translation is known, but what is it in raids?

G
GetJet 07.01.20

vstorspb
Deep is an analog of Skype

G
GetJet 07.01.20

in General, please explain what content is in the Deluxe version? What percentage of the total content it is? (50 or 70 or 90%)

A
Aleksey Rediks 07.01.20

GetJet
Analogue TC3 or RK soon.

G
GetJet 07.01.20

Alex Rediks
I'm the man explained in a simple comparison, if he doesn't know As, you probably did not know about the TC3 or RK. And Skype, though not fully meet their functional Discord, but much better known in wider circles.

v
vstorspb 07.01.20

Thanks to all who enlightened me about discord, and TeamSpeak and radcal and Skype know very well, so everything is clear.
I'm more interested in the exact time of the release of the remaining DLC. On the website only says: three premium content releases (anticipated in Winter 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019 and). Ie will have DLC in the winter of 2018, i.e. it turns out in December? Soon. It may be to sell a pack of 4 released DLC, maybe you should wait? Or not to wait? Confused. premium content is DLC they have in mind?

T
Tsveer 07.01.20

Guys, gift version of the game to go on raids, or can there access is closed?

M
Micr0 07.01.20

what is the max level in the free version ?

I
Iskandal 07.01.20

Micr0
20 level