3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daikon3311 07.01.20 06:03 pm

Weapon upgrades of the ship and multitool (No Man's Sky)

Tell me if you do the same improving same level any module or multitool the result is a plus or not, or improvements at various levels? or only one max level??
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 07.01.20

Daikon3311
easier to put in and try, and if doesn't work remove. I haven't tried the places in my Tula is not enough just

D
Daikon3311 07.01.20

hmm in fact zagvozd that there are no damage numbers and such is not, and is not visible increases and increases) and the acceleration of production resources as well, so it is very difficult to visually feel) even improving your stamina when Jogging and jetpack is not particularly noticeable, at least I am much of a difference before and after felt)

A
AleXStein 07.01.20

Daikon3311
I do not put these improvements) special allowances not noticed, like you said. in costume just for running set, run longer

V
VenomTRat 07.01.20

Daikon3311
+1 +2 not really, but +3 and higher are very noticeable. Jetpack fly almost across the planet, and multitool in less than a second nabiraet resources. About the same abregov, I saw the inscription that stack, but right there in the improvement was written

T
TizarMan 07.01.20

+5 max?!

C
Cyrcus 07.01.20

Prompt please to me unreasonable :)do you Need all these improvements 1;2;3, etc. or leave with more,but smaller to remove?And that's kind of a big ship,and the hold of some improvement take.

F
Fallen.knight 07.01.20

Cyrcus
see below +3 or +2 and to the right of the empty space +2 and +3 circled by a frame of green, and the latter includes +2 and +1 red? this is similar to the gain from OutThere (which apparently the authors were inspired), i.e. if you place the modules for one system in one place get a bonus to power is usually denoted by the elongation ring (right) another shade (green ring dark green elongation. so if you have the opportunity to leave and make for closer, there is no way or no place, remove the weak.

F
Fallen.knight 07.01.20

how many cells maximum? for 64 (8x8) everywhere?

C
Cyrcus 07.01.20

Fallen.knight
Thank you!

D
Dmitriy Kazimagomedov 07.01.20

Fallen.knight
48 cells max

F
Fallen.knight 07.01.20

Dmitry Kazimagomedov
hmm, I did (cheat, I know ugh, ugh and so on) 64-exoskeleton 36 ship 18 multitool

S
Skaat 07.01.20

Fallen.knight
tell me what kind of Chita or the trainer may add the 64 cells in ekzoskelet?

V
VirgilSouth 07.01.20

Fallen.knight
Whoa, where 64 to Express? I only have 48 worked. However, the ship was identically the 48 and 24 in Tula

K
Kotigoroshko 07.01.20

Cyrcus
Checked on the multitool, too. Formed on areas of the spec. Now I wonder how the effects stack or not.

D

Fallen.knight
I was able in the suit to make through cheat only 48 cells, a ship bought with 48 cells.

D
DimakSerpg 07.01.20

Dmitry Kazimagomedov Oh, right now would be to cheat in the game, and so do nothing.

A
Abbat76 07.01.20

Daikon3311
generally not difficult. put upgrades on production? go to the model for planet formation, for example, a standard plant. Click on the shot in one click. your multitool vyzhret what part of it - you'll see it on the indicator. For example, a shot eats 40 percent plants (visually less than half). Change updates - repeat the experiment. you will see that eats, for example, about 60% (more than half) of the plant. Profit becomes apparent. ;)

A
Abbat76 07.01.20

Dmitry Kazimagomedov
Have you tried starting a new game nacitanie from the final splash screen and the words You WIN! ? I think you would all games of the world went for a week so would be happy. Yes?

D

Abbat76
What is all this? Cheating or not is my business. And in the case, I just answered what is the maximum number of cells can be.
PS: are you sure that this game is at least some end sequence, or any inscription about the end of the game?)) I want to disappoint you. When you download the game you show the stars and the movement towards the center, so that's the end of the same, only the movement from the center.)) After a few seconds a dark screen and then start the game again(white screen, where please click the E)... . That's all you will see in the end))
PS2: I can assume by the video I saw on YouTube that the new start the vehicle, multitool, etc will remain.

F
Fallen.knight 07.01.20

Fallen.knight wrote:
64-exoskeleton 36 ship 18 multitool
sorry. 48 the exoskeleton was.
now 48-48-24 like maximum maximum