3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beirut 07.01.20 06:04 pm

Call avadana - hidden timer? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

I play on hard and then Bang, my Kingdom fell, 3 or 4 Chapter
in quests there is no timer except for bald mountain 100+ days
in the internal timer in the game a year or two ( the total for the game is like 5 years old)
it's some kind of hidden timer or a bug?
patch 1.09
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 07.01.20

Beirut
Many jobs almost straight on the map of the Kingdom was not fulfilled, the indicators have fallen, and Yes there is a timer on the disassembly of major events

B
Beirut 07.01.20

Haim
I have the stock stats of the Kingdom be well, about the timer, Yes it is (3 months main quest) I've read on Reddit from Burge and this is a bug, not to mention the fact that the timer is not showing at all, it is necessary to do a chain of barbarians = the sisters, and if you accidentally went to the gate before that crazy game (good save was far)

The decision through the editor saves here -> https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/5/3393916911749726940/

S
Siniy Kot 07.01.20

Beirut
and trainers do not indulge? there is such a widespread problem, if you accelerate the execution of orders

R
RPOCLABB 07.01.20

Beirut
Spoilerish there was a hidden timer would be a long pull with Abbadona the game will be lost,so he cast a spell that will subdue/destroy your Kingdom.

R
RPOCLABB 07.01.20

Beirut wrote:
and if you accidentally went to the gate before that crazy game
I've been here,I have nothing clinea,the whole thread went fine.

a
aist16 07.01.20

Beirut wrote:
an internal timer in the game a year or two ( the total for the game is like 5 years old)
Now, 5 years and going to play!? :-) Time in the game, in the throne room and at the locations, is
!:1 with real time, only on the map, faster. Patches rivet continuously
and no end in sight. I reached the 7th head, the Kingdom on autoriti.
Installed version 1.0.15 b, completed job Leader born twice, And will sound a hundred hundred groans and-after a couple of moves, my the Kingdom (on autoriti) Palo!. And Pitax me, once, won, and massacre and was Serenity and Tranquility.... :-)
POPs up the sentence: Enable invincible mode Kingdom, - has included; Download... - he loaded the last save, in the next couple of moves again, the Kingdom fell and all round.
Got any tips, apart, - Start a new game, and come to the same result? :-)
The truth is already version 1.0.16. Looks like this game is endless!?

B
Beirut 07.01.20

aist16
I'm after picaxe scored on the game once and come back in a year or two

a
aist16 07.01.20

Beirut
The right decision, and I will follow him. :-)