3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.01.20 06:04 pm

The travel speed on the world map (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

There is no such option. Fallout is an old game designed for older computers. Then the rate of percent was measured in hundreds of MHz to several tens of times less than now.

Try this recipe:
1) according to Вин98;
2) run, turn, open task manager, looking for falloutw.exe, PCM -> set line -> ЦП0.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 07.01.20

Chelobek Petrovich
strange, F1 speed fixed it with F2, this problem was observed:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/fallout_2/fallout_2_giper_bystroe_peredvizhenie-635791/Если will not help the Council Sanchez Ramirez,a - look sfall for F1.

k
k1lod 07.01.20

The old game the movement speed is tied to CPU frequency. Like some patches have Amateur, fixedia it.

R
RikoChiko 07.01.20

You where bought it? The Incentive is the problem polyxena.

T
Tiger Goose 07.01.20

At me such problem was not in the GOG version, nor in the disk 1S. System – Windows 7 x64.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.01.20

Tiger Goose
Is the speed of the battle.

This issue I only had in the $ 2 - as posted by Skard, decided she sfall'om, which is worldmapFPSpatch. But in the first always parmesani was slow.

T
Tiger Goose 07.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez
In this case, I apologize for the inaccuracy. Long did not run, so just didn't remember.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.01.20

Tiger Goose
Nitsche terrible. I wonder what this thing is not working as it should. Include affect player speed, the character's speed in battle will not change. Don't know if it always does that.