3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alastar000 07.01.20 06:04 pm

Frieze in random situations (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, can someone tell me,and I don't know. Whether skis do not go, whether...
In General the situation is, 2-3 months ago, played GTA,all was normal. Then removed,and recently decided to download again. When you first run appeared friezes. That is, I own,or run,or stand, and the picture just freezes for 1-3 seconds. The sounds in the game I continue to hear,after sagging are in the same place that had the appearance of a frieze.
Iron is not top,but not trash the time of the Triceratops:
Vidyuhi - gtx 1050ti 4g
Percents i5-4690k
Operatives 16 GB
The game is on the HDD.
The paging file is disabled. Defragmentation did.
Body washed with soap and water and consecrated in the Church. Drawdowns in fps no, we stay in the 70-80 range at maximum speed. Lower Grifoni tried - did not help.
Can anyone here help? Because I want to play,but all that is uncomfortable.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gans fon Friderman 07.01.20

Try to pull up MSI Afterburner and see what is loaded and how. And then to watch what was happening.

a
alastar000 07.01.20

Hans von Federman
Followed the advice and it became clear that nothing is clear. Vidyuhi fine,RAM too. The only thing that the percents are loaded in average of 90 percent. Sometimes goes up to 100,then the frieze,the burden and went up. After some time this mess is repeated. Seems to be a problem,but what the hell the game did ship percent I can not understand. I even put in minimal,but the processor if relieved,then slightly

F
FelSCOM 07.01.20

You can try to put the graphics higher so that more load was on vidyuhi, and not on the percent of RAM. But it is not likely that will help. You may want to see what in task Manager is using CPU, maybe it's a Trojan.

M
MakeHtosh 07.01.20

alastar000
Body washed with soap and water and consecrated in the Church +++)))))smile
Can really a Trojan embedded?

t
t830x 07.01.20

alastar000
Soap must be economic, at 72%! Without it freezes there......

a
alastar000 07.01.20

FelSCOM
Yes I tried, and minimal salary and ultra.The garbage one. Monitorul Manager - very strongly loads percents the build tool endpoints windows audio. running only a browser and steam, music and video will not play,and this infection eats 20-40% of the CPU. Right now googling how to beat it and just scanning for viruses.
If you have any tips on this - I'm all ears)

a
alastar000 07.01.20

well, in General, approached the problem radically. reinstalled Windows,GTA put on the SSD and all passed)

_
_Mks_S_ 07.01.20

In the Internet you can find different configs optimization GTA. look. can help