3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepan Ilich 07.01.20 06:04 pm

Criticize centering the camera. Well, in General! (Mafia 3)

The developers are trying to ignore this problem, in the background kilometers other schools games. But (!!!the demise!!!) the camera while driving a car, there are not adapted under the control of the mouse. Visibility during movement in the transport - demise! My God, he's such a demise that when I sit in the car then clean away the hand from the mouse! Centering the camera at speed, after a glance to the side Rhiniodon! It's so fast that we don't normally have time to consider what was there in the way! And this camera already spinning towards its centre. In the end, we are constantly struggling with the review in transportation, or don't use it. And with the current optimization of the game, where the friezes, some hesitation, jerking - turns, especially at speed, to put it mildly - not comfortable and can cause nausea, epilepsy, and anger! And then undershoot - flight! Still have a shooting machine! This is generally a separate topic :) When chasing someone, or someone is not important, we impose the shooting wheels are marked with markers! Not the good old sighting of the shooting, and the markers, without aiming, like my fucking joystick!
In General developers (in these unscrupulous Oborotov) hope rotten. Maybe people there are good people who will be able to help? At least increase the time before the return of camera or even disable it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.01.20

Stepan Ilyich
Help yourself.

D
Denis Pisyushkin 07.01.20

Stepan Ilyich

S
StormX07 07.01.20

Stepan Ilyich

I did this mod fix the camera in Mafia 2, in Fact I posted it.

Mafia 2 Free Camera Mod v0.1
http://www.playground.ru/files/mafia_2_free_camera_mod_v0_1-137353/

Tools for M2 working but they are not suitable for Mafia 3 it is encrypted differently. If only to try something skolotit

Look at this video.

In this file I changed in M2 all the settings of the game.
Editor : Gibbed.Illusion.Tools
D:\Games\Mafia II\pc\sds\tables\tables.sds

tables.sds Open XML/config/gameCamera/carCameraGamepad

Params
MinDistance value=10.0000
MaxDistance value=10.0000
YBiasSpeed value=0.0500
YBiasSpeedMin value=of 10,1000
YBiasSpeedMax value=45.3000
FreeTimeMax value=15.0000 here it is, this is fixed at 15 seconds and was 3-1 sec
Fov value=92.0000
Follow value=0.0500?

P. S
M3 I for the first time recorded , if I can find a way then lay the mod -fix camera
but better still to try to look in Mafia III\edit\ there is a file that can be fixed

P. S in the meantime, If you need to disable TESTIROVANIE CAMERA then Pinch the <>

s
synth17dm 07.01.20

StormX07
how to open file format tables.sds ?? what to edit?

.. found in the buzz of your link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5pcr1AnCX0LbVJJM0ZOM1d2Ukk/view