3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay78954 07.01.20 06:05 pm

Problems with the enchantment (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all, faced with such a problem, the enchantment deposited at 100% and zacharowski lokhovsky, such as proselytism within 5 s or the ridiculous damage while new clothes are available powerful and studied lokhovsky, can't do anything, I think there a cheat to remove the enchantments studied to learn the new one? or cheat explore normal?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapellimestari 07.01.20

Николай78954
Great! The power of enchantment always depended on the quality of the stone shower. Great and black give the strongest effect. Enchantments applied to the weapon, have the slider efficiency - the number of charges that can and should be configured. All the enchantment that the hero has studied the swing with him, so forget cheat enchantment and teach him new will come.

A
Angelo4ekT 07.01.20

There are two fashion - one gives a cry, which removes the currently active spell
the other gives a spell that allows you to delete the active shout.
Спойлерhttp://tesall.ru/files/file/5171-udalenie-zaklinaniy/
http://tesall.ru/files/file/5178-udalenie-talantov-i-krikov/
However, remember that the basic spell (like spark, Flash, ..) cannot be removed, then they can decide to get out when you reboot.
Spoilerage: player.removespell to Remove the selected spell
psb - Get all spells from the game + the Screams, opens all the animals abilities.
Codes to add specific spells too much for each spell of each level (from beginner to master) your code, better to look for all the codes and download/ copy the whole list =)

N
Nikolay78954 07.01.20

Kapellimestari
Yes, that's the fact that I was motivated always, and now is not set up, downloaded the game already build

V
Volfman1234567890 07.01.20

Николай78954
Perks and spells I tried to teach?

N
Nikolay78954 07.01.20

Volfman1234567890
Yes, everything is open

V

Николай78954
XS, I'll never with enchantments and magic do not bother, usually an Archer asesinos chopped, try to drink extract enchanted, wear appropriate clothes, use the black soul gem and look into work

V

Oh yeah the higher one or another school racked the more powerful the spell will be, for example, fire when novicke the destruction will 10ед fire, and the master ? ed

A
Angelo4ekT 07.01.20

There is a chip, my alchemy and enchanting to max, create a super-potions, enchants, and under them create a set of Masters: all my gear, rings, amulet (charm on alchemy/Sacar) then put it under the potion of alchemy sourcewell even stronger potions, then even more powerful set of Masters, and so the circle until it stops, then create a super-potion blacksmith, and turns out something like this (here the super armor and damage, but the super-spells is also possible, I just didn't bother, and so the dragon with one arrow knocked):

Spoiler
=)

V

Angelo4ekT
Et darkness for a long

A
Angelo4ekT 07.01.20

Volfman1234567890
well, as anyone =) hard to be a God © XD
but honestly, using knowledge and skills, and not using tgm

V

Angelo4ekT
And why just TGM? I like stealth enough, the one with the dragons since ancient problematic, but the crowd manage

A
Angelo4ekT 07.01.20

Volfman1234567890
I also always start the game as a thief/ assassin, but then get bored, smoothly transition to a mage, but in the end and spells and swords open all herachat the cabbage, because God already LVL =)
well, as anyone - I just shared a secret, I engage in crafting/ alchemy always liked, and I also tried to give satisfactory answers to a specific question =)

V

Angelo4ekT
I just shared the secret
This is the secret of an ancient mammoth