3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tom[Cat] 07.01.20 06:05 pm

Impressions of the game (Darkest Dungeon)

One of the advantages of the game are:
Interesting seting
Good fighting mechanics
The abundance of classes and skills
System stress and phobias
Permanent death of heroes
Commentator

Of the minuses:
System stress is still a bit difficult, especially early in the game when all the strong characters have an almost complete strip of stress, and to remove this stress only for the money and it takes time (one outing), because of this, it is possible to sink in even more money due to unsuccessful attacks. It is best to have several characters of one class and alternate them.

The focus during the beating, after the hundredth times becomes annoying
A small number of animations, the game is not stopping
Map during exploration changes size
The complexity of the treatment of the characters during and after battle until no bubbles with life or kits not seen, there are skills for treatment (when pumping very powerful), but you can only use them during combat
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zordd 07.01.20

Regarding the treatment - there is a banal but true is based on food. It is necessary to buy a lot because it recovers a little but even 1 HP will play a role if you do not want to lose the hero in the next battle.
And regarding the characters themselves - to take two copies might work but I did the calculation on the ligaments heroes of different classes and their role. For example, a bunch of Varvara - the Bounty Hunter - the Robber of Graves Occultist I have worked great and ran with the stress of the battle had accumulated little or on the contrary decreased due to successful attacks.

S
SAA HO 07.01.20

Of the minuses:
You can't send your strongest hero (say level 3) in setting the level 0-1 ( to farm some creeps of gold, etc.)
For the treatment of diseases takes a lot of money, but if the disease is not one and the time it will take not a little ( without flow of the hospital, for the treatment of a disease goes 1.5 K )
Personally my fault or the fault of the game When you try to disarm the trap character a figure comes in it :(
The game is great (not sarcasm)

C
Chernyy Ptic 07.01.20

Zordd
I did not get spam treatment food adds single 1хп, and then does not add. My health would facilitate the life.

J
Just another User 07.01.20

It's a freaking darksouls in isometric, with a very hard randomized instead of challenge. But most importantly she is fucking addictive and very hard russika.

d
djjack 07.01.20

SombreBird
The best treatment of food - to break camp. There can be at the same time and skills to each other to treat Yes, stress to remove.

d
djjack 07.01.20

Damn, Rand's wildest places is extremely hard to calculate something in advance, yet will change my rating from 9 to 8.

T
Treebeard 07.01.20

Good bagel, sometimes over-engineered.

B
Busel21 07.01.20

The game is really very interesting . All the time keeps the tension . Also note the high complexity , because of what is not boring to play.

s
s_naumov 07.01.20

Good time of day. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen after the game comes out, because right now it's addictive. I've been so nervous playing computer games. There is such a thin line between prosperity and to disappear into oblivion. Sometimes even starting the mission was failed due to the fact that the enemy of 6 strokes did 5 crits. As a result, the robber is killed, and the knight's stress was almost 70 units. But the most amazing was when I sent a group of men without torches with only one pike. And what is the result ? +20K gold. Rand directly favored me tossing shovels, Holy water, etc.

M
Mcmak 07.01.20

Good day, Komrad!)))
Tell me somebody knows when will the game added new characters and maps? Anywhere something can't ayti about the old...

c
cev196 07.01.20

the game is fun but the characters in the dungeon in all the games like potions take, still soothing ATO without Valerian sad ))))

A
Aleksandr Ondar 07.01.20

Purely technical drawback is the startup. Why do I only hear the voice Yes, the cursor is visible, and the menu and no video?

M
MrGrave 07.01.20

Great game. Bought in the spring and winter. Interesting, addictive, and update coming. What will be on release - it is terrible to imagine.

Z
Zordot 07.01.20

The game is stupid, nothing is clear. The developers established pathology to invent and add to your game infinitely stupid and annoying feature to release it is even the homeless will not play, really, hardcore, and random nerd stuff is a few different things, everything is closer to the second. What I specifically and unbearable furious:
Pathology - Yes, that kind of special feature, but how it is implemented, the characters are more of them than I have acne, and with each trip just added, the main thing you fixed (for huge money), and he again to catch something, it's fucking cool mercenaries, not sideslike some. As a Crusader, pererobki undead Horde, after the next campaign suddenly begins to fear, and completely to? As a nun could become infected with syphilis campaign (from whom?), and then it still allowed in the brothel? I have had a few alcoholics, teetotalers, that's where the mental anguish some...
The inability (even at a loss) to skip turns and wait until everything heals, will togruta, sleep, etc., kindly send the next command smertnikov, and preferably in a quantity of not less than four.
Recent feature with corpses, 10/10, they bleed, for him to miss, well at least not counterattack (although you can make the hero hit torcasio knuckle, report back to the developers), I don't know how they imagine it, like between hero and enemy is this lot and they both did it can not? No dragon had stopped, my.
All enemies can now be hit from any position all your characters, even if you managed to push cool melee in the ass, he will get your nun standing of the latter, insanity.
The characters completely randomly want to eat. In the beginning of the mission, for example, often leads to the fact that the food ends almost in the middle of a run and you have to establish.
Level restrictions (the last straw), the character third level refuses to go to the location first? OK, took the characters of the second level (good, strong group), sent to the boss all dead, the stupid bitch attacked them without stopping, and they all nasicournia and can't even retreat. Okay, I think that will send veterans on a difficult mission, will check it out, looked at the first monster with one blow demolished the whole group, half HP, after the battle, it only remained to establish, because everything is completely beaten and obrativshis, i.e., type here for this they were ready? HY-HY.

I
Ishamael 07.01.20

The official release took place in incentive. Russian language support is present

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 07.01.20

strange that the forum silence. Go to deceat

L
Lunnyy Yastreb 07.01.20

I'm only 3 point in the game do not like:
1. The inability to pass the course in the city.
2. The absence of any possibilities to treat characters between fights (halt there, but there food only, and I had a moment, when my brave soldiers all zahavali after only 4 rooms in each corridor pancake asked to eat)
3. Totally inconsistent assignment of negative (and positive) traits and phobias: went great ruins to death and became afraid of the skeletons is not clear why, got kicked pigfaced ran away from Dania and received a sudden bonus to the exploration of the reserve or damage was swingall. About ardent alkagolik-temperance wrote above. and so on and so forth to describe it is endless.

T
T.T.G 07.01.20

Apocryphal rebalance after release. Especially pleased a wasted stat artifacts.

B
Biboras 07.01.20

Frozen limit dungeon for llam. The problem is this. Each dange 2 boss, only 8. Of the 25 heroes 20 3 lvle. I only killed 4 bosses on 1 level. Turns to kill the bosses of the first level I need to expel pumped characters and with them new because of this idiotic restriction. Developed pericardial.

M
MLShadow 07.01.20

The game has a good dark atmosphere with a gradual increase, panache is also good, but everything else is F***About! The game was created with the purpose as possible for a longer time to take a player and take his not interesting, and the most that neither is a draw*tion. To get to the boss, you need a certain number of times to pass one of the 4 dungeon not counting the mansion, while Dungey brand of the same type as the monsters in them. And you have to walk a lot, about 4-5 visits to the boss who, by the way, not one, but what's even more infuriating is the need to download 100500 characters, because after each trip they first need to be locked up in the asylum, then the bar/Church and only then they return to the desired condition. And all these linemanagement the carousel has to turn again and again. The developers had neither the strength nor the imagination to something worthwhile, this is why they stupidly overwhelmed with all the routine similar to farm bow in an MMO. Even if the heroes get too percacets he will refuse to go to lowlvl dungeon that once again makes to swing a new pack. Besides the logic in the game is also an obvious problem, and if more precisely - it is not everywhere here is random. For example, the resistance to movement just flawed and useless, because even the super strong hero can be moved to other, less stable, instead of what would Bang on it and stay in place, and even if it artami to raise all that still remains something of confusion falls down all in a heap. The system stress is also the stupidest, the impression that you play for a rabbit thrown into a pit of hungry wolves, though in a cage. Heroes simply just capable of all the polls to die from fear. Useful characters for less than half of the entire list, the rest is just junk for show. Against bosses there is no universal unit, for each needs its own approach, but they are divided into complex and light. For example pig almost IMBA, not only with him a small parasite with 2 moves per round, so it also loves to spam the overhand across the team takes about a quarter HP + stun and athelete is simply unrealistic. But the witch is quite or it, the main thing it to fill up before one of the partners is cooked in the pot, which is very simple, even if the boiler were flimsy Rover. The final boss is quite the bottom, even nothing really can not, except at the end, but rather a scripted moment.

In General, the game is empty and artificially tightened, forcing to repeat the same actions are not bringing anything new or interesting.