3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigalexis 07.01.20 06:07 pm

To play together and more (not multiplayer mode) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The script is designed to play on the SAME MACHINE from different user accounts under the same UPLAY account
I used to invent programs and scripts in order to be able to play one. The problem was in separate saves. For example, in Assassin-e can only play one person and if the game starts other then he rubs all sohranenki.
And here I was enlightened :))
B I was once again convinced that all brilliant :)) just.
This is the script Vbscript.
=======================================
On Error Resume Next
Dim Link1
Dim WshShell
Dim Link2
Link1= c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames \df30be8a-140a-49ad-b802-36979ce28cbc\5092
Link2=d:\GAMES\GAMERUNNERSAVE\ %USERNAME%\savegames \df30be8a-140a-49ad-b802-36979ce28cbc\5092\

Set WshShell= WScript.CreateObject(WScript.Shell)
WshShell.Run %comspec% /c rmdir & Link1 & /s /q, 0, True
WshShell.Run %comspec% /c mklink /D /J & Link1 & & Link2 & , 0, True
=========================

Explain what happens in the script.
The script first removes the symbolic link to a directory and then makes a symbolic link to a directory of one of the players is responsible for this system variable USERNAME
You have made the VBS file should be placed in the registry branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE \Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Run
I tried to run using the scheduler to defeat it could not (and not trying very hard because I already had another option with the registry).
This is my version of the script you have of course the path will be different.
Well, that's all fun.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordAlex6 07.01.20

And even easier is to disable cloud sync in uplay directly.

b
bigalexis 07.01.20

LordAlex6
What if this happens? I'm not at home. Now, I can't.

L
LordAlex6 07.01.20

bigalexis
That should - on different machines will have their own save, which will not be replaced by the cloud. All brilliant, as You put it, and just thought up to You.

A
Alert 07.01.20

LordAlex6
why?

L
LordAlex6 07.01.20

Аlert
Very strange question. Read again the message of the author's themes, then the issue will disappear by itself. But, make no mistake - to play using one account to multiple people.

b
bigalexis 07.01.20

LordAlex6
I had disabled cloud sync in Uplay but it is not less than save was erased.
If you disabled sync on my script would be meaningless. But the script works and written save in the same directory. And the program (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) is satisfied.
And Yes by the way I did it in the scheduler placed.

p
pr0od 07.01.20

LordAlex6
Good day, would like to ask you, I've played on friend's account, but in the end I bought the game myself and I have a pretty long period in the game. I would like to transfer the save, but since the accounts are different, the game does not see encoded files. I heard that as it is possible to decode and make any account. Do you know anything about this?

b
bigalexis 07.01.20

pr0od
I run the game in two accounts OSes on a single machine and under a single account, in your situation I wouldn't go in.