3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crytek123cn 07.01.20 06:07 pm

Will there be a 3rd part? (The Darkness 2)

The end about Jenny (angel) looks promising! Will there be a 3rd part?
Your opinions!
69 Comments
Sort by:
f
fix4__drug 07.01.20

there is possible that

c
crytek123cn 07.01.20

what Jackie needs to happen and the fact that he is in hell and will continue to live

C
CIMAK 07.01.20

No.

T
Tom[Cat] 07.01.20

If the second part to sell a decent number of copies, the third part will be.

V
Venturka 07.01.20

Maybe

c
crytek123cn 07.01.20

the idea that Jackie was still able to control the darkness it is possible that it will be(revenge)

d
dezzzdro 07.01.20

Will. The ending is open.

M
Mr_Dude090 07.01.20

May be... But this is all speculation

M
MindFrozeN 07.01.20

Judging by the endings, continue to be.Because in the end with the Angel, the darkness is destroyed, and Jackie remains in hell.At the end of a psychiatric hospital, Jackie remains in illusion and darkness controls Jackie, not the Jackie with the darkness.

G
Grimu4ij 07.01.20

I think that will be 100%.. Yes, of course not, after the ending of a psychiatric hospital... But after the hell ending will be 100% for darkness is not destroyed, the angel said that you brought too much darkness in the world needs fixing, and you'd be a good place and she dumps.. Duc Cho Jackie will get out and all the darkness he took control of his strength, and Jenny to return the desire isn't that enough to get out of hell and decided to do again all and Sundry???

O
OVERKILL21 07.01.20

95% of What the writer already has an outline for 3-lar part of the game, he said.

a
alien_player 07.01.20

OTVECHAU OF BUDET 3 COMMON !! Otherwise vseh there satati will...

B
Brikks 07.01.20

How many of you bought a license for PC?

c
crytek123cn 07.01.20

I

B
Brikks 07.01.20

Well and now think, whether over a few hundred people to do a sequel, if they don't buy? If they do, then only for consoles.

v
vovann1998 07.01.20

he probably will find a way out of hell and attempts to rescue Jenny (or to regain)

T
The Emperor 2 07.01.20

Brikks
So I bought it.I actually did pre-order.

L
LeroX 07.01.20

I think I will))
Logically, Jackie will make any scary Pact with the darkness, and vybiraetsya of hell in order to kick ass angel and save Jenny)))

P
Pekabrod 07.01.20

Can somebody recommend a movie,like a game The Darkness =) ?

O
Outsider 07.01.20

Will there be a Darkness 3?! I'm already dreaming.. game so much, was all, the ending fucking killed in Hell remained poor guy.. right now prodoljenie dream.. fantasize.. you can for example make it so that Jackie still breaks out of Hell, and there is not even know.. maybe mad with vengeance angel, and let him declare war on her for what she did to Jenny and him.. I think it would be cool, and logical.. man with darkness in his soul, which drives him crazy, and he dwells in hell.. century.. and then he pulled out, ready to shred anything and everything :D .. in the fight against the angelic forces, and most importantly against that angel.. I think that will be nice)))